Applications Development Specialist Azure IoT
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
- Design, create and develop new applications and enhance existing NOC software applications used by customers in an Azure environment.
- Analyze user/process problems and design programs, applications, and reports to solve these problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems that occur within NOC monitoring software applications and database systems.
- Implement and design systems to provide ad-hoc reports, via SQL and/or Excel, which may be required by customers.
- Research and learn new technologies and apply them to the current business need to reduce labor, improve efficiency and reduce waste.
- Testing of programs and any output/updates.
- Review new business processes and programs with users to ensure requirements have been satisfied.
- Learn and assist with other core Christie applications as needed.
- Willing to work outside of normal office hours as needed to support critical production operations.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering
- 10+ years of related experience.
- 5+ years of on-the-job software development experience.
- Experience developing load balanced applications in Azure.
- Ability to interpret end user/customer requirements.
- Ability to document in detail any changes to applications/reports.
- Full-stack development with skills developing web-based, cloud, and mobile applications.
- Remote Network Monitoring Applications, Web Server, TCP/IP,
- iOS and Android mobile development, Azure Cloud
- Passion for creating novel solutions to complex problems.
- Eager and willing to learn new skills.
- Maintain Azure Cloud servers for webservices, databases, service bus, etc.
- SQL, Docker, Linux
- Standing, Bending,
- Light Lifting (up to 25 lbs.), Moderate (25-50 lbs.) to Heavy (50 lbs.+)
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Travel (ex. Noise Volume etc.)
- Reading and Writing
- Ability to Comprehend
- Sitting and using finger movements
- Communicating orally
- Handling objects (manual dexterity)
- Reason and analyze
- Perform calculations
Christie is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status (VEVRRA). We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., please call Human Resources at (714) 236-8610. We are open Monday through Friday from, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Christie Digital Systems provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $100,776.00
- Max Hiring Rate $125,970.00
Something looks off?