Customer Care Coordinator
Christie Digital Systems USA
539242-Enterprise Customer Care - Customer Care Coordinator
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
- Suggest solutions and or options in response to customer needs in compliance with company and departmental procedures.
- Initiate, manage, and ensure all freight damage claims are resolved and information is clearly communicated to our customers.
- Responsible for documenting approvals and anomalies to ensure compliance, abiding by all JSOX compliance controls.
- Validate and issue RMAs for product being returned for credit and ensure all pertinent documentation are linked and filed in Image Now.
- Send denial letters and explain to customers reasons for denial.
- Validate and execute distributions and/or sales credit claims and ensure all pertinent documentation is linked and filed in Image Now. Claims include, but are not limited to the following: Rebates, Dealer Margins, Price Adjustments/Corrections and /or Marketing.
- Provide proactive support to customer care team members, global departments as required expediting requirements for information and coordinating all efforts in the best interest of the customer.
What we’re offering
You’ll have opportunities to learn, grow, and collaborate with professionals on a global reach. Whether you’re working with the leading minds in the industry on high-profile projects, with internal teams to support continuous improvement, or with our customers to inspire and delight—your contributions will make a difference.
The experience and skills we value:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business or Economics
- JDE Systems knowledge would be considered an asset
- 2-5 years of Customer experience needed
- 3+ years in high-tech manufacturing environment
- High level of English and German language is required. Other languages are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercially minded and extremely driven
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Experience with optical components, systems and processes is an asset
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Thursday, October 19, 2023