Business Development Specialist
Christie Digital Systems USA
Business Development Specialist
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
About the opportunity:
- Identify and research inbound potential clients.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Drive the end-to-end sales process.
- Tracking all of the demo gear within the building as well as all demo gear at client locations.
- Tracking the utilization and turnover of demo inventories, including product aging
- Prompt Response to Demo Requests
- On-Time Delivery and On-Time collection of equipment while avoiding expedited freight charges
- Cycle counting of demo products and maintain inventory accuracy.
- Manage service parts inventory and cost-effective usage.
- Manage inventory accuracy both in house and in the field.
- Interaction with Christie Staff to facilitate the usage of Christie product for the intention of creating sales and customer support.
- The receiving of documentation of demo product from the field
- Contacting Freight companies to arrange pick-ups and deliveries.
- Contacting the clients to ensure the return of demo gear at the appropriate time.
- Maintaining a filing system of past and present demonstration requests for reference should they be required.
- Maintaining a filing system of received product and new product additions.
- Coordinate maintenance/repairs, including shipping, to maximize demo equipment utilization.
- Audits movements/inventory of product in and out of Rework and Demo Warehouses to ensure accuracy.
- Preparation and quality control of equipment for requested demos.
- Coordinating, packing, labeling and shipment of equipment for demo or trade show usage.
What we are offering:
A competitive salary, vacation, health & dental benefits, and employer-matched 401 K pension plan. You will have opportunities to gain experience, grow and collaborate with professionals on a global reach. Whether you are working with the leading minds in the industry on high-profile projects, with internal teams to support continuous improvement, or with our customers to inspire and delight – your contributions will have an influence.
The experience and skills we value:
- Qualified candidates should have 5+ years of relevant Sales experience and /or training or equivalent combination.
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Identifying business opportunities.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to follow leads and develop them into acquisition campaigns using various channels
- Standing, Bending, Pushing/Pulling
- Light Lifting (up to 25 lbs.), Moderate (25-50 lbs.) to Heavy (50 lbs.+)
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Travel (ex. Noise Volume etc.)
- Reading and Writing
- Ability to Comprehend
- Sitting and using finger movements
- Communicating orally
- Handling objects (manual dexterity)
- Reason and analyze.
- Perform calculations.
Christie is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status (VEVRRA). We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., please call Human Resources at (714) 236-8610. We are open Monday through Friday from, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Christie Digital Systems provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $100,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $100,000.00