Territory Public and Live Events Manager
Christie Digital Systems USA
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
- Meet sales goals for the region…gross margin and revenue targets
- Meet sales targets for all projects in all regions as assigned…gross margin and revenue targets
- Produce accurate forecasts for sales of solutions
- Manage LBE regional expense budget
- Manage Pricing decisions with LBE Clients
- Develop programs to facilitate sales to meet targets
- Assist in allocation of products when required
- 100 % of sales quota for the assigned region both geographically and client based
- Manage account sales process & fulfillment of sales pipeline for accounts and assign sales responsibilities to Territory Sale Personnel in the Region.
- Utilization of CRM Systems as to Leads, Sales Opportunities, Forecasting and future sales planning.
- Provide oversight and education to local TSM’s to enhance their abilities to sell LBE Opportunities.
- Keep abreast of Competition & Competitive Activities
- Provide Management Forecasting of Product Sales on a Monthly & Quarterly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- 5 years of Sales experience
- Must have significant relationships with organizations within the Enterprise AV and the relationship issues that exist between them.
- Enterprise centric approach to selling – multiple product categories into one solution
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business sense.
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Initiative and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Standing, Bending, Pushing/Pulling
- Light Lifting (up to 25 lbs.), Moderate (25-50 lbs.) to Heavy (50 lbs.+)
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Travel (ex. Noise Volume etc.)
- Reading and Writing
- Ability to Comprehend
- Sitting and using finger movements
- Communicating orally
- Handling objects (manual dexterity)
- Reason and analyze
- Perform calculations
Christie is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status (VEVRRA). We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., please call Human Resources at (714) 236-8610. We are open Monday through Friday from, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Christie Digital Systems provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $105,000.00