Accounts Payable Clerk
Christie Digital Systems USA
Accounts Payable Clerk
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join an innovative team that's pushing the boundaries of technology. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and implement a new ERP system.
- Inventory voucher receipts to AP invoices
- Enter AP invoices and employee expenses into the ERP system
- Review and maintain an accurate and current received voucher report / accounts
- Reconcile vendor statements, maintain vendor accounts, and follow up on account inconsistencies with AP records
- Organize and maintain each of the accounting files
- Month end Accruals
- Help with the weekly check run
- Check the accounts payable email inbox daily
The experience and skills we value:
- A degree or diploma in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
- 1-3 years of work experience in accounts payable
- Ability to work independently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and complete work with a high degree of accuracy, judgement, and integrity
- Proven team player with excellent communication both verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of an ERP system or Oracle Financials
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, MS Teams)
- Good mathematical skills
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process. All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening and we engage a third party vendor to complete the process. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular