Service Coordinator (12-month contract)
Christie Digital Systems USA
Service Coordinator (12-month contract)
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
About the opportunity:
We’re looking for a Service Coordinator who will be responsible for the timely collection of returns issued for service programs, tracking the timeliness of repairs, assisting with the disbursement of service parts to regional warehouses to facilitate the service programs, and reporting on the success of each service program offered.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract.
- Engage customers via email and/or phone to confirm the progress of returns for service parts listed on a service parts program and collect tracking information if available
- Run queries and monitor watch lists for service parts received against return authorization transactions, internal work orders, and vendor return transactions
- Work with internal organizations to identify and remove roadblocks throughout each touch point in the process to ensure the end customer experience is prioritized
- Run daily queries on open return discrepancies and assist with resolving them
- Close out past due open return transactions that are no longer eligible for credit as the return date has expired
- Create trackers to monitor the life cycle of service parts returned, repaired, and restocked
- Proactively communicate the quantities of service parts being repaired and the estimated completion dates to the Customer Care management team to assist with properly replenishing the regional warehouses to meet the demand
- Create monthly metrics showing the performance of each program at the item level. Metrics to include, but not limited to: return rate, average time of repair, average order fulfillment rate
- Assist management with projects and/or tasks as necessary
Location: onsite & hybrid based out of UK office
What we’re offering:
A competitive salary, vacation and employer-matched pension plan. You’ll have opportunities to learn, grow, and collaborate with professionals on a global reach. Whether you’re working with the leading minds in the industry on high-profile projects, with internal teams to support continuous improvement, or with our customers to inspire and delight—your contributions will make a difference.
The experience and skills we value:
- 3 years of experience in a similar position with a focus on customer service
- Diploma in technical field or equivalent work experience
- Expert skills and extensive experience with Microsoft Excel, with the ability to create and utilize formulas to validate, analyze, and summarize data intelligently and efficiently
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills: ability to effectively communicate to internal and external customers, peers, and senior management with professional confidence and in a succinct manner
- Effective critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong comprehension of all applications and research methodologies
What will put you ahead:
- Proficient knowledge with Oracle JD Edwards or similar with the ability to navigate the ERP system with ease and speed
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks to accomplish assignments within parameters and deadlines
- Previous experience working in AV technology company would be an asset
All of the information collected in this job application form is necessary and relevant to the performance of the job applied for. We will use the information provided by you on this form, by the referees you have noted, and the educational institutions with whom we may undertake to verify your qualifications with, for recruitment purposes only. The Company will treat all personal information with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Fixed Term