Christie Digital Systems USA
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
About the opportunity:
The primary purpose of this role is to provide product repair, logistics and warehouse services. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to bring excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills, proactive decision making and analytical skills, be self-motivated and have strong customer communication.
What we’re offering
A competitive salary, vacation, life & disability & travel insurance and employer-matched pension plan. You’ll have opportunities to learn, grow, and collaborate with professionals on a global reach. Whether you’re working with the leading minds in the industry on high-profile projects, with internal teams to support continuous improvement, or with our customers to inspire and delight—your contributions will make a difference.
The experience and skills we value:
- Fluent in English and German. Other European language knowledge will be a plus
- 3– 5 years of experience in logistics, warehouse management and as service technician in the AV industry
- Very good knowledge of logistics and warehouse services
- Very good computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as a team in order to fulfill business goals
What will put you ahead:
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Time management skills plus a high degree of flexibility
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 10
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education Certification
- Job Start Date Wednesday, June 14, 2023
- Job End Date Thursday, November 30, 2023