Director Product Management
Christie Digital Systems Canada Inc.
Director Product Management
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an Product Manager, Professional Video Product will be responsible for managing the development, launch, and ongoing success of our company’s professional video product portfolio. This role will involve working closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, marketing, and sales, to identify customer needs and opportunities for product improvement.
- Define and communicate the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our professional video product portfolio
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs and opportunities for product innovation
- Collaborate with engineering teams to develop and execute product development plans, ensuring products are delivered on-time, within budget, and to quality standards
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to develop go-to-market strategies, launch new products, and drive product adoption and revenue growth
- Develop pricing and packaging strategies that optimize product revenue and margin
- Monitor and analyze product performance metrics, and use insights to continuously improve product quality, usability, and customer satisfaction
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to retirement, ensuring products are optimized throughout their lifecycle
What we are offering:
A competitive salary, vacation, health & dental benefits, and employer-matched 401 K pension plan. You will have opportunities to gain experience, grow and collaborate with professionals on a global reach. Whether you are working with the leading minds in the industry on high-profile projects, with internal teams to support continuous improvement, or with our customers to inspire and delight – your contributions will have influence.
The experience and skills we value:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or related field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of product management experience in the professional video production industry
- Strong technical background, with experience working closely with engineering teams
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer needs and translate them into product requirements
- Experience developing and executing go-to-market strategies, including product launches and adoption campaigns
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Experience managing product lifecycles and developing product roadmaps
What will put you ahead:
- Passion for creating novel solutions to complex problems.
- Eager and willing to learn new skills.
- Desire to apply the knowledge you have gained at school.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Business skills and judgment ability to assess business and technology trends.
- Proven background and practical experience in developing, managing and delivering products/projects.
- Leadership - willingness and ability to initiate and drive activities and to work collaboratively Self-starter and self-sufficiency key; must be able to drive a project from conceptual stage to product plan with minimal input and supervision.
- Standing, Bending, Pushing/Pulling
- Light Lifting (up to 25 lbs.), Moderate (25-50 lbs.) to Heavy (50 lbs.+)
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Travel (ex. Noise Volume etc.)
- Reading and Writing
- Ability to Comprehend
- Sitting and using finger movements
- Communicating orally
- Handling objects (manual dexterity)
- Reason and analyze
- Perform calculations
Christie is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status (VEVRRA). We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., please call Human Resources at (714) 236-8610. We are open Monday through Friday from, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Christie Digital Systems provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
- Pay Type Salary