We are looking for a talented Sales Engineer to join our team at Charli AI to fuel our next stage of growth. We are a well-funded and energetic hybrid environment start-up with HQ in Vancouver. We are experts in artificial intelligence deploying generative AI and adaptive AI to the enterprise with our industry-leading Ancaeus Platform.
Charli AI is an AI-driven intelligent content insight platform that tracks, organizes, understands, interprets, analyzes and automates business content enterprise-wide, unlocking knowledge, improving collaboration across teams, and streamlining operations.
As we embark on a fast-growing phase of the company, we are looking for Sales Engineer to support the Sales team. The Sales Engineer will work closely with our Account Executives to present to customers, demonstrate the capabilities of the platform, work closely with customers to understand use cases and applicability of the platform.
This role is customer facing and will report to the Sales and Business Development organization. If you are looking for an amazing challenge and if you are keen to join a team of very experienced entrepreneurs and developers that have led successful startups before, this opportunity might be for you.
The Job Overview
We are seeking an experienced sales engineer to join our team. The Sales Engineer will be technically inclined and interested in understanding the full capabilities of the platform and to establish/configure use case demonstrations on the platform. As a customer-facing role, the Sales Engineer will have a keen sense in understanding the customer challenges and use cases as well as articulate to express how the platform will fit within their ecosystem. The Sales Engineering role is a valuable customer-facing position that can convey confidence and build excitement around the benefits of Artificial Intelligence. Charli AI is on the leading edge of this field and the Sales Engineer will be excited about learning and helping the team innovate.
– Supports sales and team members by providing presentations and product demonstrations.
– Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
– Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
– Provides product, service, and information by answering questions and requests.
– Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedule.
– Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional personnel.
– Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of service applications in customer environment and engineering or proposing changes
– Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
– Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
– Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
– Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Engineer Qualifications / Skills:
– Problem solving
– Product knowledge
– Selling to customer needs
– Software requirements
– Product development
– Presentation skills
– General programming skills
– Technical understanding
– Verbal communication
– Requirements analysis
To apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org