Back-end .NET Developer, CoreHealth
Back-end .NET developer, CoreHealth
Full-time position (Canada, hybrid)
Our mission is to create a world of connected health that empowers individuals and brings organizations towards a proactive and lifelong commitment to wellbeing. We believe in a world where everyone has the opportunity to be actively engaged and fully supported in managing and improving their overall health.
Established in 2014, Carebook is a publicly traded company that quickly expanded through the recent acquisitions of InfoTech and CoreHealth Technologies in 2021, allowing us to expand our family of SaaS platforms to support the well-being journeys of over 3.5 million people and cater to Fortune 10 and 500 companies.
Having become certified a Great Place To Work and made the Best Workplaces in Quebec and Best Workplaces for Inclusion lists in 2022, our focus on our people shows and, although our team may be spread across the country as a remote company, we always have a team-first mentality in a remote-first and flexible environment so you can do your best work anywhere in Canada or at one of our office locations in Montreal, Winnipeg or Kelowna.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a back-end .NET developer to join our CoreHealth product development team.
As a member of a multidisciplinary Agile development team, you will be responsible for implementing client specific requirements including, but not limited to SSO integrations, data import and export systems (ETL), API integrations with client systems, as well as any other client specific feature development. You will also actively partake in the advancement of the CoreHealth platform with other fellow back-end developers.
Our ideal candidate is a developer who has a passion for excellence and a desire to use software development best practices. Although our technology platform uses .NET and C#, we are most interested in someone who has general experience and a strong interest in backend development, great versatility and a strong desire to learn.
Our Technological Stack
- C# 7.0
- .NET Framework 4.7+
- RESTful API
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server database
- Octopus Deploy
- Code management in Git
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of work experience
- Ability to work in a team and independently as needed
- Experience in the Agile development cycle in Scrum mode
Perks of Working at Carebook
- Employee Stock Option Plan for everyone (ESOP)
- High-quality Benefits – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, health benefits (including telemedicine service with Maple available to both yourself & your family 24/7) and recognition
- Work-Life Balance – Remote-first hybrid work model + flexible hours
- Regular in-person or virtual events/get-togethers [Optional]
- EDI and Wellness Committees to partake in to prioritize & promote diversity, health and wellness
- Personal & Professional Development – Mentorship Program designed to promote our employees’ personal growth, professional development and continuous learning
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Carebook is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to fostering an inclusive workplace and culture that is directly impacted by the various perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences of our Team Members. We’re committed to this because our core values demand it - values like Respect, Curiosity & Creativity and One Team. We believe that everyone can contribute something unique to the company, to our products and that teamwork makes the dream work. For these reasons, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.