Tier 2 Client Support Specialist
Tier 2 Client Support Specialist
Full-time position (Canada, hybrid) - Employee will be working Belgium, Europe equivalent business hours
Our mission is to create a world of connected health that empowers individuals and brings organizations towards a proactive and lifelong commitment to wellbeing. We believe in a world where everyone has the opportunity to be actively engaged and fully supported in managing and improving their overall health.
Established in 2014, Carebook is a publicly traded company that quickly expanded through the recent acquisitions of InfoTech and CoreHealth Technologies in 2021, allowing us to expand our family of SaaS platforms to support the well-being journeys of over 3.5 million people and cater to Fortune 10 and 500 companies.
Having become certified a Great Place To Work and made the Best Workplaces in Quebec and Best Workplaces for Inclusion lists in 2022, our focus on our people shows and, although our team may be spread across the country as a remote company, we always have a team-first mentality in a remote-first and flexible environment so you can do your best work anywhere in Canada or at one of our office locations in Montreal, Winnipeg or Kelowna.
About the Role
The Tier 2 Client Support Specialist is responsible for delivering efficient and effective technical assistance to clients in a timely manner. This role involves resolving complex issues that have been escalated from Tier 1 support, providing in-depth troubleshooting and guidance, and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. The Tier 2 Client Support Specialist collaborates closely with other support teams and actively contributes to knowledge sharing initiatives to enhance overall service quality. This position requires strong technical expertise, exceptional problem-solving skills, and excellent communication abilities to deliver outstanding support to clients.
As a Tier 2, Client Support Specialist, you have the opportunity of:
- Providing product troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Balancing a professional, yet relaxed and approachable relationship with our clients.
- Educating about features and benefits of our product line.
- Providing customer training and basic site configurations.
- Breaking down technical issues for non-technical people can understand.
- Front line support and training via email and telephone.
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues.
- Provide guidance on product usage.
- Usage of web tools to trouble shoot and for customer training purposes.
- Provide technical support and escalation, as necessary.
- Software/Product documentation creation and maintenance.
- Software/Product testing assistance.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Proven skills learning, working with, and troubleshooting technical software.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues
- Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected; some overtime can be expected
- Experience with documenting procedures.
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedicated customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet Browsers.
- Knowledge of Jira or a ticketing system is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML.
Perks of Working at Carebook
- Employee Stock Option Plan for everyone (ESOP)
- High-quality Benefits – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, health benefits (including telemedicine service with Maple available to both yourself & your family 24/7) and recognition
- Work-Life Balance – Remote-first hybrid work model + flexible hours
- Regular in-person or virtual events/get-togethers [Optional]
- EDI and Wellness Committees to partake in to prioritize & promote diversity, health and wellness
- Personal & Professional Development – Mentorship Program designed to promote our employees’ personal growth, professional development and continuous learning
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Carebook is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to fostering an inclusive workplace and culture that is directly impacted by the various perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences of our Team Members. We’re committed to this because our core values demand it - values like Respect, Curiosity & Creativity and One Team. We believe that everyone can contribute something unique to the company, to our products and that teamwork makes the dream work. For these reasons, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.