Accounting & Finance
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
At Cardata, our goal is to provide cost-effective and accurate ways to reimburse drivers for using their personal vehicles for work. We partner closely with our customers to provide best-in-class support, service and technology to Drive What Matters for them and their employees.
We recently secured an investment of over $100M to fuel our vision of building a complete vehicle management platform. Read more here.
Are you eager to grow your Accounting career with a fast paced, growing SaaS company?
Cardata is looking for an Accounting Associate to join our dynamic Finance team where you will play a crucial role in managing both the accounts receivable and accounts payable process.
Your proactive approach, initiative, meticulous attention to detail and ability to work independently will be instrumental in contributing to the success of our Finance team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own accounts receivable process, including generating client invoices and processing client payments received.
- Own accounts payable process, including processing invoices received for payment and facilitating payments of vendor invoices.
- Assist with the period close, including account reconciliations.
- Provide support to operation teams by providing financial information.
- Provide support for special projects (research, process set-up, documentation, etc.) and ad hoc analysis, as required.
What You'll Bring
- Motivated, high level of initiative and the ability to work autonomously.
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Process-oriented, with a focus on maximizing efficiency.
- Team player with a customer service-focused attitude.
- University Degree or College diploma with background in accounting.
- Two+ years of experience in an accounting capacity.
Why you’ll love working at Cardata:
Cardata provides you with a flexible, autonomous environment that encourages employees to experiment, innovate and learn. As part of our team, you will be surrounded by supportive leaders and caring colleagues who are dedicated to taking on new challenges, focusing on the customer, and working as a team to achieve success. Additionally, you will be provided with:
Opportunity for career progression in a growing company
Competitive salary + bonus
Flexible working hours
100% employer paid benefits
Healthcare spending account
Wellness spending account
15 days of vacation + additional time off throughout the year
3 pit-stop days (Cardata's version of mental health days)
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.