People Operations Coordinator
Administration, People & HR, Operations
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
At Cardata, our goal is to provide cost-effective and accurate ways to reimburse drivers for using their personal vehicles for work. We partner closely with our customers to provide best-in-class support, service and technology to Drive What Matters for them and their employees.
We recently secured an investment of over $100M to fuel our vision of building a complete vehicle management platform. Read more here.
What You’ll Be Doing
Are you looking to gain real-world experience in the Human Resources field? Cardata is looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our People team and contribute to our people initiatives. Working closely with our Talent Partner and Director of People and Culture, you will support a range of activities throughout the employee lifecycle from recruitment, to onboarding through to offboarding. This role will allow you to learn about how a People team works in a scaling technology organization, and give you an opportunity to hone your skills.
Please note that this position is hybrid and you will be required to be in the office located in downtown Toronto, two times a week.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist with onboarding processes, including creating employee profiles in our HRIS, preparing onboarding plans, and sending swag
- Assist with administering the company-sponsored health and wellness plans
- Assist with recruitment processes, including updating job descriptions, posting job openings, screening resumes and scheduling interviews using our ATS
- Support the People team with various administrative tasks such as creating ad-hoc reports, updating policies and managing HR related documentation
- Support the People team in fostering a great culture through various initiatives
- Provide assistance on additional tasks as needed
What You'll Bring
- Degree or post graduate diploma in Human Resources Management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Growth-oriented, collaborative team-player with a strong willingness to learn, and try new things
- Get stuff done attitude with a knack for taking initiative and problem solving
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with tact
Why you’ll love working at Cardata:
Cardata provides you with a flexible, autonomous environment that encourages employees to experiment, innovate and learn. As part of our team, you will be surrounded by supportive leaders and caring colleagues who are dedicated to taking on new challenges, focusing on the customer, and working as a team to achieve success. Additionally, you will be provided with:
Opportunity for career progression in a growing company
Competitive salary + bonus
Opportunity to work remotely
Flexible working hours
Medical & Dental Benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
Healthcare spending account
Wellness spending account
15 days of vacation + additional time off throughout the year
3 pit-stop days (Cardata's version of mental health days)
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.