Marketing Specialist - Community
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
At Cardata, our goal is to provide cost-effective and accurate ways to reimburse drivers for using their personal vehicles for work. We partner closely with our customers to provide best-in-class support, service and technology to Drive What Matters for them and their employees.
We recently secured an investment of over $100M to fuel our vision of building a complete vehicle management platform. Read more here.
Cardata is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the team and support the execution of all community initiatives. You will be an integral part of the growth team at Cardata and work directly with the Product Marketing Manager and the VP of Growth to support the overall execution of all Product Marketing and Community workflows. This includes effective market research, existing audience engagement via primary Cardata-owned digital channels, and community growth in secondary digital channels.
Although this may be your first job, or you have 1-2 years of experience, you will have tangible projects and significant responsibility to drive impact through the growth team and beyond. This is an ideal role for an ambitious and curious individual looking to break into growth marketing, make a meaningful impact, and learn from a strong team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Effectively manage Cardata’s digital presence across socials, landing pages, white papers, videos, and secondary review sites in collaboration with the Product Marketing Manager and the content team.
- Apply the foundations of market research and social listening to the Growth team to support the complete understanding of Cardata’s personas, customers, and market, consistently and cyclically.
- Build digital profiles for relevant campaign personas within ABM target industries to drive decision-making from customer driven insights regarding channel selection and messaging.
- Support product partnerships research and complementary service research to evaluate available opportunities.
- Support the Product Marketing Manager in managing the positioning and online reputation of Cardata by researching, analyzing, and managing reviews.
- Collect, organize, and analyze all internal customer-facing data (qualitative and quantitative) to generate customer-driven insights.
- Support the Product Marketing Manager with the tactical coordination of go-to-market initiatives by ensuring the positioning and messaging framework is reflected on all collateral such as: landing pages, socials, blogs, white papers, and videos across primary and secondary channels.
- Engage in community discussions to amplify brand presence across secondary community channels, joining relevant conversations, hashtags and reviews.
- Align with the campaign calendar to establish an effective digital community channel strategy to support targeting, sales efficiency, and demand growth amongst relevant industries, personas, and/or market communities.
What You'll Bring
- 0-2 years of professional experience in Marketing, Sales, Community or a related field
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Excellent written, verbal, and in-person communication skills
- Startup and/or SaaS experience is preferred
Why you’ll love working at Cardata:
Cardata provides you with a flexible, autonomous environment that encourages employees to experiment, innovate and learn. As part of our team, you will be surrounded by supportive leaders and caring colleagues who are dedicated to taking on new challenges, focusing on the customer, and working as a team to achieve success. Additionally, you will be provided with:
Opportunity for career progression in a growing company
Competitive salary + bonus
Opportunity to work remotely
Flexible working hours
Medical & Dental Benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
Healthcare spending account
Wellness spending account
15 days of vacation + additional time off throughout the year
3 pit-stop days (Cardata's version of mental health days)
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.