Events & Field Marketing Specialist
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
At Cardata, our goal is to provide cost-effective and accurate ways to reimburse drivers for using their personal vehicles for work. We partner closely with our customers to provide best-in-class support, service and technology to Drive What Matters for them and their employees.
We recently secured an investment of over $100M to fuel our vision of building a complete vehicle management platform. Read more here.
Who You Are
Do you think that participation in events should be more than just buying a booth and scanning badges? Do you obsess over curating unique experiences at in-person events? Do you think that “running events” means working with the entire revenue team to maximize ROI? If you answered yes to the questions, this might be the job for you. Cardata is looking for an Events & Field Marketing Specialist who will push the boundaries of what participation at events for Cardata looks like.
As the events and field marketing specialist, you will be responsible for all things events and field marketing. Working directly with the Product Marketing Manager and the VP of Growth, you will inform the events strategy and be responsible for the end-to-end execution. When you are not working on events, you will work with other revenue teams to help where you can. In this role, you will have significant responsibility and have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with the Product Marketing Manager (PMM) and the VP of Sales to finalize the list of events and field marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with the revenue teams to ensure a clear understanding of the needs of each team (sales, marketing, and customer success) and develop specific plans to address those needs.
- Own the end-to-end execution of all events and field marketing initiatives for Cardata.
- Collaborate with Demand Generation, Content, RevOps, and Commercial Design teams to deliver the best in class experience at events and field marketing initiatives.
- Partner with the VP of Sales and PMM to determine the objective and KPIs for initiatives and analyze performance to improve the desired outcome.
- Promote field events across all primary channels and engage with any queries or comments related to the event in secondary channels Post-event, share highlights, key takeaways, and gather feedback for future improvements.
- Align with the campaign calendar to establish an effective field community strategy to support effective targeting and sales efficiency.
What You'll Bring
- At least 2+ years of experience in events management, field marketing, evangelism, or relevant experience.
- You will have a couple of stories about how you were able to curate a unique experience at a trade-show or similar forum.
- Travel is required for the position.
- Startup experience is preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- This role will be required to attend the Toronto office twice a week.
Why you’ll love working at Cardata:
Cardata provides you with a flexible, autonomous environment that encourages employees to experiment, innovate and learn. As part of our team, you will be surrounded by supportive leaders and caring colleagues who are dedicated to taking on new challenges, focusing on the customer, and working as a team to achieve success. Additionally, you will be provided with:
Opportunity for career progression in a growing company
Competitive salary + bonus
Opportunity to work remotely
Flexible working hours
Medical & Dental Benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
Healthcare spending account
Wellness spending account
15 days of vacation + additional time off throughout the year
3 pit-stop days (Cardata's version of mental health days)
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.