Executive Business Partner
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
At Cardata, our goal is to provide cost-effective and accurate ways to reimburse drivers for using their personal vehicles for work. We partner closely with our customers to provide best-in-class support, service and technology to Drive What Matters for them and their employees.
We recently secured an investment of over $100M to fuel our vision of building a complete vehicle management platform. Read more here.
As our Executive Business Parter, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless operation of our executive team. Thriving in a fast-paced environment, will be the go-to person for our top-leaders, providing reliable support they need to excel in their roles. With a knack for anticipating needs, maintaining confidentiality, and managing complex schedules, you’ll ensure our team is set up for success to drive the next phase of Cardata’s growth.
What you'll be doing
- Manage all travel logistics for the executive team members, including booking travel and accommodations, preparing itineraries and arranging business meetings.
- Assist in managing logistics for marketing and customer-facing events, such as trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Create and circulate meeting agendas and meeting notes.
- Manage and organize calendar for the CEO and President. Manage all administrative responsibilities for the CEO and President, such as expense reports, benefit remittance, meeting locations, reservations, and correspondence.
- Assist in planning and executing company events, including monthly Townhalls, holiday parties, QBRs, etc.
- Assist in coordinating deliveries for clients, investors, and employees.
- Oversee management of the office and maintain a clean and welcoming environment.
- Occasionally work outside of standard hours (9am to 5pm EST) to support business operations.
What you'll bring
- 3 or more yearsof experience as an assistant directly supporting C-suite and/or VP-level executives.
- Self-starter with an ability to learn quickly, adapt and operate within a constantly evolving SaaS scale-up.
- Manage highly sensitive information with extreme confidentiality.
- Ability to operate at a high-level with little direction.
- Highly developed organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage a high-volume of work.
- Strong ability to make decisions and exercise a high-degree of discretion.
Why you’ll love working at Cardata:
Cardata provides you with a flexible, autonomous environment that encourages employees to experiment, innovate and learn. As part of our team, you will be surrounded by supportive leaders and caring colleagues who are dedicated to taking on new challenges, focusing on the customer, and working as a team to achieve success. Additionally, you will be provided with:
Opportunity for career progression in a growing company
Competitive salary + bonus
Flexible working hours
100% employer paid benefits
Healthcare spending account
Wellness spending account
15 days of vacation + additional time off throughout the year
3 pit-stop days (Cardata's version of mental health days)
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.