Customer Success Associate
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, September 2, 2023
At Cardata, our goal is to provide cost-effective and accurate ways to reimburse drivers for using their personal vehicles for work. We partner closely with our customers to provide best-in-class support, service and technology to Drive What Matters for them and their employees.
We recently secured an investment of over $100M to fuel our vision of building a complete vehicle management platform. Read more here.
CarData is looking for an inquisitive individual on the lookout for opportunities to add increasing value for our SMB customers post-sale. Whether helping to improve engagement, assist with training, or presenting new features of the product. This individual acts as the customer champion and advocate, helping increase awareness of customer needs and priorities. Customer retention is a key focus for this team member, supporting our customers in seeing the value of their investment with CarData, and driving towards their adoption goals through proactive and reactive customer engagement.
What You'll be Doing
- Take ownership of the SMB customer relationships post-sale, with a focus on maximizing customer adoption and engagement with the product
- Identify and action opportunities to provide additional training on product to customers and making program recommendations, with a focus on maximizing customer value
- Undertake strategic account planning and conduct annual business reviews with customers
- Stay up to date on all changes, upgrades and new features within the Cardata product and be confident explaining to our customers
- Work to ensure that transitions between sales, product and support teams are seamless
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers with intent to positively impact Cardata's product roadmap
What You'll Bring
- A minimum of one year experience managing a book of business in a tech or software customer success role servicing customers at scale
- Strong communication skills over email, phone, and video. While you’ll develop your own style, it’s important to be concise yet empathetic
- Followed defined outreach and follow-up communication processes, and synthesizing/logging findings from customer discussions such as feature requests, customer details, and general feedback/metrics accurately
- Previous experience with a CRM software (Hubspot and ChurnZero) is a plus
Why you’ll love working at Cardata:
Cardata provides you with a flexible, autonomous environment that encourages employees to experiment, innovate and learn. As part of our team, you will be surrounded by supportive leaders and caring colleagues who are dedicated to taking on new challenges, focusing on the customer, and working as a team to achieve success. Additionally, you will be provided with:
Opportunity for career progression in a growing company
Competitive salary + bonus
Opportunity to work remotely
Flexible working hours
100% employer paid benefits
Healthcare spending account
Wellness spending account
15 days of vacation + additional time off throughout the year
3 pit-stop days (Cardata's version of mental health days)
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.