Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
At Cardata, our goal is to simplify the administrative and financial burdens experienced by companies with employees on the road. We partner with our customers to find the easiest and most cost-effective solution, using best-in-class technology, to reimburse their employees for using their personal vehicles for work.
Who You Are
As a BDR, you will be at the forefront of our demand generation efforts. Working alongside our Account Executive team, Growth team, and others on the BDR team, you'll generate a pipeline of qualified leads that are eager to get their vehicle reimbursement program off the ground. You'll have an amazing opportunity to kick-off your sales career in a growing tech-company and receive mentorship from seasoned sales professionals.
What You'll Be Doing
- Leverage our tools and tech stack to identify potential clients, key stakeholders, and build prospect lists for outreach
- Proactively reach out to prospects through highly targeted and strategic outbound calls and emails
- Help build the Cardata community by nurturing and engaging with key accounts through relevant social media channels
- Conduct discovery calls to drive new sales pipeline by converting prospects to sales-qualified leads (SQLs) and booking meetings for our Account Executives
- Track activities and maintain detailed notes in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Stay up-to-date with new products and services offered by Cardata
What You'll Bring
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, with the confidence to cold call
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Highly organized, able to effectively manage time and juggle multiple priorities
- Enthusiastic about pursuing a career in sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or another related field
Why you’ll love working at Cardata:
Cardata provides you with a flexible, autonomous environment that encourages employees to experiment, innovate and learn. As part of our team, you will be surrounded by supportive leaders and caring colleagues who are dedicated to taking on new challenges, focusing on the customer, and working as a team to achieve success. Additionally, you will be provided with:
Opportunity for career progression in a growing company
Competitive salary + bonus
Opportunity to work remotely
Flexible working hours
100% employer paid benefits
Healthcare spending account
Wellness spending account
15 days of vacation + additional time off throughout the year
3 pit-stop days (Cardata's version of mental health days)
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.
See more open positions at Cardata
Something looks off?