Bilingual Call Centre Supervisor
Camis is an industry leader in the reservation system and park management sector. We connect people to memorable recreational experiences through an exceptional reservation system and best-in-class call centre services. Our software serves over 700 government-operated parks, campgrounds, harbors, and marinas across North America.
We are a diverse group of people that are unified in the belief that work can be fun, fulfilling, and flexible!
We are currently hiring a Bilingual Call Centre Supervisor to join our team in our Guelph Call Centre. The Bilingual Supervisor is responsible for supporting and assisting the Assistant Call Centre Manager in the daily functions of the Guelph call centre. This position includes supporting department goals and objectives and providing leadership to all call centre staff. The call centre supervisor participates in staff recruitment, training, reporting, scheduling, coaching, and employee incentives. The Bilingual Call Centre Supervisor provides customer support in English and French
What you'll be doing:
- Participating in Client and Interdepartmental meetings
- Coordinating Call Centre involvement in special projects
- Reviewing Call Centre reservation agent scheduling concerns and communicating the results with the appropriate team
- Managing the daily functions of the Call Centre
- Managing and maintaining all of Camis' French language needs including documentation and French call investigations
- Reviewing Call Centre staff performance, development, and goals and following up on any areas of concern
- Identifying staff training needs and develop plans to facilitate necessary training
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance metrics and providing feedback on success and struggles
- Investigating customer complaints and following up with with determined outcomes
What you will bring to the role:
- Completion of secondary school, some post secondary education is preferred
- Supervisor or Leadership experience is required
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Call Centre experience is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English
- Strong attention to detail with experience reviewing customer invoices
- Knowledge of client policies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools required
- Well organized team player with passion for customer satisfaction
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary package.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and insurance coverage.
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment.
- Company wide events and experiences
- Monday to Friday work week
- Hybrid position - two days required in office, at minimum.
Camis is committed to fostering a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with an intentional focus on recruiting and retaining employees from diverse backgrounds, creating awareness of diversity issues and benefits, fostering a supportive environment where inclusivity is expected and prioritized, and holding ourselves accountable in promoting this perspective throughout the organization. The Camis team strives to collectively promote a culture that empowers our employees and fosters values of respect, inclusion, and belonging across the company.