Senior Analyst, Infrastructure and Cloud
Camis is an industry leader in the reservation system and park management sector. We connect people to memorable recreational experiences through an exceptional reservation system and best-in-class call centre services. Our software serves over 700 government-operated parks, campgrounds, harbors, and marinas across North America.
We are a diverse group of people that are unified in the belief that work can be fun, fulfilling, and flexible!
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Analyst, Infrastructure and Cloud to join our team. As a Senior Analyst, Infrastructure and Cloud, you will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and managing robust, scalable, and efficient solutions for our Azure cloud and on-premises infrastructure. You will be a subject matter expert in Microsoft Azure cloud services, VMWare virtualization, and various IT operations areas. Your responsibilities will include architecture design, deployment, configuration, administration, optimization, and collaboration with stakeholders to meet business requirements. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps processes, as well as a strong understanding of IT operations, networking, virtualization, security, and data platforms. Additionally, you will stay up to date with the latest cloud technologies, trends, and best practices through continuous learning and professional development activities.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead a team of IT specialists in designing effective, scalable, and secure solutions utilizing Azure cloud services and VMWare virtualization.
- Ensure solutions adhere to technical architecture standards and align with industry best practices.
- Design, deploy, configure, and administer Azure cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) and on-premises physical and virtual infrastructure (VMWare).
- Assist in the implementation of disaster recovery strategies and solutions for Azure-based applications to ensure business continuity.
- Design and implement identity, governance, monitoring, and security solutions.
- Utilize automation tools like Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates, PowerShell, etc., to streamline deployment and administration processes.
- Maintain and create detailed documentation for various IT infrastructure designs, configurations, procedures, policies, and standards.
- Design and implement data storage solutions for file systems and backup.
- Monitor and manage infrastructure for optimal performance, availability, and cost efficiency.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to comprehend solution problems, identify opportunities, and deliver innovative technology solutions.
- Participate in incident management, troubleshooting, and change management processes.
- Stay up to date on the latest cloud technologies, trends, and best practices through continuous learning.
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent diploma or certification in computer science / Engineering, Information Technology, or any other relevant field.
- 5 years of experience in cloud computing technologies, with a strong understanding of modern computing trends.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Windows OS, Azure Cloud Platform, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure provisioning tools, Microsoft O365, SharePoint, and Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Strong understanding of VMWare, Dell/HPE servers, monitoring tools, SIEM solutions, and security patch management.
- In-depth experience with Office 365, Azure Active Directory, MS Teams, and SharePoint.
- Experience with Cloud VoIP solutions in corporate and call center environments is a plus.
- Knowledge of PCI and SOC compliance is a plus.
- Familiarity with scripting, endpoint protection (e.g., Cylance), and networking concepts (OSPF, BGP, VLAN, QoS, IPSec/SSL VPN).
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to various stakeholders.
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary package.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and insurance coverage.
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching.
- Flexible work schedule with remote flexibility.
- Generous vacation and paid time off policies.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment.
- Hybrid position - in-office attendance is required 2 days per week (Mondays and Thursdays), employees have the option to work remotely 3 days per week. Our office locations are in Kenosha, WI; Cumberland, MD; and Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Camis is committed to fostering a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with an intentional focus on recruiting and retaining employees from diverse backgrounds, creating awareness of diversity issues and benefits, fostering a supportive environment where inclusivity is expected and prioritized, and holding ourselves accountable in promoting this perspective throughout the organization. The Camis team strives to collectively promote a culture that empowers our employees and fosters values of respect, inclusion, and belonging across the company.