Lead Full-Stack Developer
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Who We Are
Do you thrive in B2B2C SaaS software, start-ups, and fast-paced and growth environments? Do you have a passion for Retail and CPG and love disrupting the status quo? Caddle is for you!
Caddle is the definitive voice of the consumer. We are a consumer data and insights marketplace that connects brands with consumers (we call them “members”). Members join Caddle to earn rewards for engaging with brands and sharing their data and opinions on products and experiences.
Who You Are
Caddle is looking for an experienced Lead Full-Stack Developer to support Caddle’s backend and operational needs, and effectively manage our technology team and our agency relationship. The role will involve building and scaling Caddle’s technology infrastructure including databases, RESTful APIs and admin development. The role will support Caddle’s marketplace business model’s stakeholders. A successful developer will be confident to manage relationships with product, operations, technology and our agency partner.
- Work with cross-functional teams to evaluate, prioritize and execute new features
- Lead the initial technical design of software while supporting architectural changes to solve scaling and performance challenges
- Maintain infrastructure hosted with AWS
- Build and maintain RESTful APIs
- Write jobs and automate various operations tasks
- Research new technologies and implement new services
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience with AWS or other cloud services
- Completion of an undergraduate program in computer science or a related field
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage project timelines
- Experience with source control systems, including Git
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design and architectural principles
- Knowledge of agile development/scrum / lean / Kanban
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 and how to reduce vulnerabilities
- Ability to write high-quality unit tests
- Experience with mobile development is a strong plus
o Kotlin and/or Java for Android
o Swift and/or Objective-C for iOS
- Humour, curiosity, and kindness.
- Must. Love. Dogs.
- GROWTH – we are growth-focused for our company, our people, and the industries we serve.
- EXCELLENCE – we strive to deliver the best solutions for our clients, experience for our members, and environment for our team.
- AGILITY – we approach challenges and opportunities with urgency, passion, and curiosity.
- EFFICIENCY – we pursue efficiencies, small and large, in everything we do at Caddle.
- COLLABORATION – we work respectfully, honestly, and authentically with our team, members, and our clients.
Benefits of working at Caddle
At Caddle, everyone gets the opportunity to make an impact. We offer a collaborative and supportive environment that is perfect for anyone looking for a sense of accomplishment.
- Work with the world’s leading brands: Caddle is a trusted partner for FORTUNE 500 companies like PepsiCo, Unilever, Walmart, and P&G.
- Company socials: from our monthly town hall to our weekly team connects, we strive to offer fun and engaging ways to get to know your coworkers and build a strong culture.
- Flexible work environment: we focus on productivity and ensuring our team has the flexibility to manage their priorities at home and work. Caddle is a fully remote environment – we welcome team members from across the world!
- Results-oriented: Caddle is a data-driven organization, and our commitment to measurement provides a strong platform for growth in a fast-growing tech company.
- Caddle Wins, Everyone Wins: Annual bonus programs and share options help to reward all members of the Caddle team as we continue to grow.
Something looks off?