Caary is a financial technology company with a mission to transform and streamline credit and banking for businesses by reimagining products, processes, and the client experience. The role of the product and technology team is to design and develop the next generation of financial products to make business credit and banking experience efficient, just like the rest of digital life.
We are looking for a Technology Lead who can guide, oversee, and help with the software design and development of financial software across multiple platforms (mobile, web front end, back end) as part of an Agile Team.
What will you do:
- Owns product technical standards and technical health.
- As part of a Scrum team, oversees and coaches local and offshore Devs to improve technical excellence and architecturally guide the product.
- Improve code quality; ensure code reviews are being executed effectively and participates.
- Helps with technical issue investigations / resolutions.
- Creates / documents standards, frameworks, and templates.
- Help with Dev work for in-Sprint work.
- Tracks technical debt and automated testing coverage/metrics, etc.
- Works with DevOps to support the team for stable environments and CI/CD.
- Works with PO to give early feedback on feature feasibility, technical risks, and to address technical debt.
- Minimum 5 years working as Dev, with 1 year of Tech Lead experience in an Agile environment.
- Broad spectrum of languages and technologies, including .NET, web front-end, mobile development, etc.
- Good solutioning and application architecture skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Excellent people leader, able to influence people through explanation and soft persuasion, with an understanding of soft leadership in an Agile setting versus task assignment.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, yet works very well in a team.
- Experience development in cloud native technologies.