Coordinator, Campus Operations
Coordinator, Campus Operations
BrainStation is looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to join us as a Coordinator, Campus Operations. You will contribute to the employee and client experience at BrainStation’s Vancouver Campus. You have strong multi-tasking skills, a focus on hospitality, and demonstrate operational excellence.
- Act as the first point of contact and contribute to maintaining an exceptional student and/or guest experience
- Working closely with the Director of Operations to oversee the part-time Campus Coordinator team including training and scheduling
- Participate in and manage opening and closing duties for facility
- Oversee and maintain facility cleanliness including classrooms, kitchens and common spaces
- Stock inventory including classroom and office supplies, kitchen groceries, etc.
- Manage inventory and online orders for swag and compilation of Day 1 boxes for students
- Working closely with the Director of Operations to coordinate and manage contractors and vendors
- Execute internal events including setup, teardown, catering, and other operational requirements as needed with limited supervision
- Set up and management of audio/visual equipment (projectors, microphones, TVs)
- Act as Health & Safety Representative for the facility and participate in Health & Safety training and quarterly meetings
- Plan team outings when necessary: confirm venue and manage all of the details and logistics
- Other duties as necessary to ensure day to day facility efficiency
Successful candidates will have
- 2-4 years of operations or hospitality related experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment and be proficient in self directed work
- Previous experience in event execution an asset
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendars, MS Word, Excel
- A focus on hospitality and providing best service for employees and clients
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
The estimated compensation for this position is $45,000 to $50,000. This is an estimate and a compensation offer will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities and alignment with market data.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.