About the Role
As Manager, Sales, you will be a key leader on BrainStation’s New York team supporting the growth of our digital learning products ranging across data, design, development, marketing, product and cybersecurity. You’ll take on the role of player-coach, leading by example, while simultaneously contributing to the hiring, growth and development of our team. Working across multiple functions, you’ll drive the business forward through dynamic growth initiatives, enhancing processes, and maintaining a high-performance culture.
- Drive the growth of BrainStation’s digital learning products in-person in New York and online across the US
- Hire, train and coach team members to support a growing sales organization
- Create and maintain KPIs, dashboards and an overall infrastructure to drive performance across team members, products and territories
- Work cross-functionally with our sales and experience teams to support our community through meaningful workshops, events and various other engagements
- Maintain growth processes to ensure all customers and partners have a seamless experience
- Identify opportunities where BrainStation can create scalable processes to support overall growth
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of work experience in sales and/or sales leadership
- Proven ability to lead and grow teams
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
- A willingness to learn and a coachable attitude
- Desire to find creative solutions to challenges and problems
- Proven work ethic with the utmost integrity and quality
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement
- Aptitude for learning and using new software
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
BONUS: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our
On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
The estimated compensation for this position is $75,000 to $95,000. This is an estimate and a compensation offer will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities and alignment with market data.