Specialist, Career Success
Specialist, Career Success
BrainStation is actively looking for a Specialist, Careers Success to join our Education Experience team. The Education Experience team is responsible for supporting our students and graduates in a successful course experience and making a transition into a career in tech. You will work collaboratively with teammates in New York and globally to deliver a seamless student experience.
- Oversee a portfolio of graduates, providing coaching and support to them as they work through the job-search process
- Delivery BrainStation’s curriculum of career workshops to bootcamp students to develop their job-seeking skills and assets
- Build and develop relationships with hiring partners and companies to support BrainStation’s bootcamp graduates
- Identify and promote job opportunities consistent with the skill sets developed through our bootcamp and recommend candidates to recruiters and hiring managers
- Work closely with our global Experience Team to develop and implement strategies to grow our network of hiring partners
- Resource industry professionals and companies for BrainStation’s networking and career-related events
- Support the leadership team by providing relevant analyses, insights, and recommending improvements
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends to position yourself as a subject matter expert in the higher education and digital space
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in a customer or client-facing role, preferably in business development, recruitment, or growth marketing
- Professional verbal and written communication skills; comfortable with cold outreach and building prospect lists
- Demonstrable knowledge of pathways leading to specific career outcomes in a broad spectrum of areas within the technology industry is a strong asset
- Familiarity with CRM and Sales tools is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- A dedication to providing excellent customer service
- Willingness to help out where needed in all facets of the organization
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
The estimated compensation for this position is $60,000 to $75,000. This is an estimate and a compensation offer will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities and alignment with market data.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.