Student Experience Coordinator
Student Experience Coordinator
The Student Experience Coordinator is responsible for delivering an exceptional, seamless experience for our students. Students will be in contact with you on a daily basis as they move through their professional development journey in digital skills training. Your role is to support them throughout this process to ensure excellent customer service and support throughout their BrainStation experience.
- Work with the Experience lead to execute the best student experience for BrainStation students and alumni
- Primary point of contact for student inquiries
- Oversee student onboarding and course preparation to ensure a smooth handoff to Educators for course delivery
- Coordinate logistics with campus operations team for both in-person and online learning
- Identify opportunities to improve the student experience and course delivery process with a continuous improvement mindset
- Track and report student data and feedback to measure program success and alumni outcomes
- Collaborate in creating programs and strategies that build our student community, for both active students and alumni
- Participate in the tech community and build the BrainStation brand beyond the campus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience in a customer or client facing role
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking experience
- A dedication to providing the best customer service
- Willingness to help out where needed in all facets of the organization
- A passion for learning new skills
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
The estimated compensation for this position is $45,000 to $60,000. This is an estimate and a compensation offer will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities and alignment with market data.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.