Sales Intern - September 2023
About the Role
BrainStation offers world-class digital skills courses and bootcamps for professionals to kick-start or accelerate their careers in data, design, development, marketing and product. Living at the intersection of technology, education and growth, you are an individual who is fascinated with all things digital, thrilled to democratize learning, and eager to contribute to BrainStation’s overall success. In this multifaceted role you will work in collaboration with our marketing, demand generation and sales teams, and support senior team members as you build up your experience as a Sales Intern.
- Advise, inspire and motivate professionals to elevate their careers in technology
- Drive growth through revenue generating activities including but not limited to outbound calls, emails, and video conferencing with prospective customers
- Build community by leveraging BrainStation’s world-class thought leadership, kick-start your career, and intro day workshops and events
- Leverage cutting edge revenue driving platforms like MixMax, Gong, and more, to learn, apply and execute best practices
- Work collaboratively with our product, learning design and experience teams to iterate on and curate bespoke digital learning products
- Invest in understanding and creating long-lasting relationships with industry partners, organizations, and other community leaders pursuing digital skills training for their members
- Goal and results oriented
- Outgoing, energetic, and fun
- Passionate about education, technology and growth
- Committed to succeeding in this role and growing with BrainStation
Perks and Benefits
- Mentorship Program
- Campus Ambassador Program
- Service Recognition Programs
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
Something looks off?