BrainFinance is looking for a passionate, talented, hands-on Solution Architect, who blends solid software architecture and product development expertise with proven experience. The ideal candidate will have experience designing and implementing applications and Microservices in an Agile environment. We are seeking someone who is interested in developing and delivering microservice-based solutions running in GCP. In this role, you will have the ability to work directly with decision-makers to set direction, grow an enterprise capability, and drive business value through products.
- Seeking an experienced hands-on technologist to lead end-to-end solutions across all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, development, testing, deployment, and support for complex business applications that involve data management and utilization heavily
- Interpret business requirements into technical direction and documentation.
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our engineering teams.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Participate and provide feedback during planning meetings (i.e., pre-iteration, iteration, and retrospectives).
- Collaborate with various business units, quality assurance, and end-users to produce cutting-edge software solutions.
- Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
- Perform code reviews and mentorship to junior engineers.
- Professional development experience in the design, development, and execution of enterprise software solutions.
- Solid experience in implementing high performance, high availability, reliable, secured software, and know-how to scale a system horizontally.
- Experience in one or more programming languages ( Python, Php, Node, Typescript, Kotlin , Swift).
- Demonstrated experience in one or more modern JS framework (e.g. React)
- Database experience in one of the following: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, Mongo, Cassandra
- Experience in hybrid On-prem and Cloud computing implementation and integration preferred.
- Experience in implementing OAuth/OpenID, TLS/SSL, and certificates.
- Experience in TDD/ BDD.
- Experience working in Agile.
- Four year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
BrainFinance is a leading financial technology company providing responsible and constructive credit solutions to consumers. We are redefining access to credit with our revolutionary technology that uses machine learning and automation capabilities to provide better and simpler financial services to everyone. Our team is comprised of financial experts, geeks, mathematicians, computer scientists, and software engineers who all work together to make credit fair and transparent for everyone. We have built a new generation of lending technology platform and reinvented the way credit decisions are made. The new AI is transforming many sectors and it's time for us to introduce this new predictive power to financial services. Interested in joining our Fintech team? Are you passionate about loans, products, credit, finance, law, compliance, design, AI? BrainFinance is recruiting!