Senior Software Developer / Engineer
We are looking for Senior *Software Developer / Engineer *to join our growing development team and help us to build amazing social banking platform systems. You will be working closely with other engineering team members to help create new systems that better allow our client’s to interact with our growing range of products and services.
We are looking for individuals who are obsessed with producing high quality code. We take pride in our work, and we work hard to ensure that everything we produce is the optimal solution for the problem at hand. If you are looking to work with a growing company, where you can see the impact of your work every day, then we might be a great fit for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and develop core components (micro services & restful APIs) for our financial platform.
- Develop and perform related unit, functional, regression and integration tests.
- Develop prototypes as well as work on production-grade services
- Perform code reviews, mentor junior developers and ensure code is well-designed and follows best practices (clean code, tdd, etc.)
- Collaborate in an scrum-agile environment
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES THAT'LL HELP YOU BE GREAT
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related areas
- Minimal 5 years of professional development experience core services, in event-driven architectures
- Signigicant experience with one of C++, C#, Java or Go
- Minimal experience with one of Python, NodeJS, Scala, Rust or Swift
- Strong understanding of core CS topics including algorithms, data structures, operating systems, databases
- Strong focus on OOD/OOP, clean code, test-driven-development, domain-driven design
- Proficient knowledge of Linux, version-control systems and Jira
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, listening, presentations, etc.)
- Love coding, love learning and a passion for code quality, maintainability and testability (seriously)
OTHER EXPERIENCES THAT MAY HELP
- Experience with mysql, postgres, redis
- Experience with nosql databases
- Experience in the financial industry
- Experience with GCP's environment
- Experience with messaging and queuing systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience working in an agile-scrum environment (Kanban, Sprints, Scrum)
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes