Senior QA / QA Automation
Seeking an experienced and enthusiastic System QA and QA Automation expert to work with a first-in-class dynamic energy Fintech company. Applicants should be passionate, critical thinkers, and highly motivated to succeed in a unique and innovative team setting.
Essential Departmental Functions:
- Prepare high-level functional test plan documents for product development
- Prepare detailed test cases for product development and maintain regression test suites
- Perform hands-on automated product testing, problem reporting, and issue resolution
- Design automation framework for ongoing product testing
- Create and maintain automated test scripts
- Document all issues in defect tracking software
- Assist Engineering teams in troubleshooting issues identified in testing
- Work with business and manual QA analysts to infuse automated testing into existing processes
- Work with Release Manager to ensure unit tests and automated tests are executed reliably during builds
- Work with the Product Development team in establishing and maintaining quality standards for all new product development and enhancements
- Experience with automation testing tools, designing building automation frameworks, agile scrum framework, and test automation using CI/CD and testing fundamentals such as TDD- test-driven development
- Programming experience and deep understanding of design patterns, and experience working in a layered architecture.
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing, and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining quality test automation of both client and server systems.
- Communication, analytical and problem-solving experience.
- Knowledge of industry-standard test automation tools & automation frameworks.
- Experience in managing black box and white box testing.
- Genuine curiosity and a customer-first mentality.
- Experience hands-on testing, QTP, Selenium, Cucumber, and Coded UI
- Experience on Android and/or iOS Planning skills to design test plans and test cases for larger multi-component products across multiple resources and parallel development tracks.
- Strong debugging / problem resolution skills, and the ability to multitask and handle multiple time-critical issues/projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Help design, develop test engineering initiatives as well as help the development of broad testing framework/unit, functional, build validation and integration testing.
- Identify key aspects from a test perspective and then answer questions like how, when and where these key aspects will be tested (automation, scripts, manual).
- Be able to estimate testing effort, prioritize assignments as well as to plan implementations.
- Identify project risks, quantify risk/benefit relationships and provide alternative solutions as well as risk mitigation.
- Execute test deliverables following software engineering principles. Innovate.
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions, present test engineering solutions to others.
- Strong Analytical skills
BrainFinance is a leading financial technology company providing responsible and constructive credit solutions to consumers. We are redefining access to credit with our revolutionary technology that uses machine learning and automation capabilities to provide better and simpler financial services to everyone. Our team is comprised of financial experts, geeks, mathematicians, computer scientists, and software engineers who all work together to make credit fair and transparent for everyone. We have built a new generation of lending technology platform and reinvented the way credit decisions are made. The new AI is transforming many sectors and it's time for us to introduce this new predictive power to financial services. Interested in joining our Fintech team? Are you passionate about loans, products, credit, finance, law, compliance, design, AI? BrainFinance is recruiting!