Senior Front-End Developer - React
Who are we looking for?
You’re the kind of person for whom front-end and design make you tick. You love great design, and you strive to develop it every single day. You know what makes a functional design great, and also know when pragmatism is called for. You know all the rules, and yet you’re willing to break them from time to time.
You will be working in a small team at our creative Griffintown office location. You will be developing new web applications as well as direct interaction with customers. You’ll need to have passion, vision, and courage to the next level. Possibility to grow into a leadership role within the company is available for hires with managerial skills.
- Create and maintain modern front-end code as part of the web, mobile, including UI components and state management logic
- Make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality
- Plan and lead testing for complex projects
- Review code and mentor other engineers
- Provide time estimates and participate in agile development
- Develop the scope and timelines for all front-end code tasks/projects
- Participate with a small development team in an Agile Scrum format
- Develop highly-responsive,web-based user interface components and modules
- 7+ yrs experience with CSS frameworks like bootstrap
- 7+ yrs experience with jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and ES2016
- 7+ yrs experience with browser-based technology, user interface design and development, responsive Webdesign, CSS animations and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
- Experience with Typescript, React, Node.JS
- Experience with writing high-quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with UX designers, back-end engineers, and product managers
Something looks off?