Senior Developer Backend - PHP
Brain Finance looking for a Senior PHP Developer Backend to the team. As a member of the Strategic part of development team, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop brand new features and maintain existing web applications to meet the huge demand capabilities. You will build things quickly, iteratively, and try to get in front of real users within months.
What you will do:
- Design and develop backend microservices and RESTful APIs consumed by mobile and web applications
- Collaborate with Data Science, Backend, Frontend and Mobile development teams to automate recurring tasks. Implement and maintain automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) for web, mobile, data science and backend applications
- Write quality code, test it & document it.
- Perform code review and help to improve our coding processes.
- Enjoy learning new tools and investigate existing solutions for best fit.
- Take ownership of key aspects of the project and help ensure a successful delivery.
- Identify problems early and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to design/architectural decisions.
- Champion product and architectural improvements for future releases.
- Participate in daily and bi-weekly activities related to the SCRUM agile methodology (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective)
What you bring:
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience in software development ideally in PHP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of a PHP framework such as Phalcon, Synphony, Lumen or Laravel
- Experience with microservices and RESTful API development
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with a version control system (preferably GIT)
- Experience working in an agile environment (preferably Scrum)
- Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing
Brain Finance has perks, career progress, and an intimate culture. We have:
- A fantastic office space with a flexible work environment
- An excellent healthcare plan
- A culture of openness and idea generation.
- The opportunity to grow and apply new skills be it hands-on or leadership.
- We prioritize diversity, inclusion, and building a community.
BrainFinance is a leading financial technology company providing responsible and constructive credit solutions to consumers. We are redefining access to credit with our revolutionary technology that uses machine learning and automation capabilities to provide better and simpler financial services to everyone. Our team is comprised of financial experts, geeks, mathematicians, computer scientists, and software engineers who all work together to make credit fair and transparent for everyone. We have built a new generation of lending technology platform and reinvented the way credit decisions are made. The new AI is transforming many sectors and it's time for us to introduce this new predictive power to financial services. Interested in joining our Fintech team? Are you passionate about loans, products, credit, finance, law, compliance, design, AI? BrainFinance is recruiting!
Related keywords: software developer, developer, software engineer, backend developer, web developer
Something looks off?