Full Stack Engineer Developer - Node.js/React/Python
We are looking for highly motivated Full Stack Engineer Developer. This position demands a high level of output, but also is a great opportunity for growth. In this role, you will face a huge array of challenges - from building scalable systems to supporting new fintech product features. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to collaborate and leading others. We're a hardworking, energetic team that is passionate about our customers and believes that to be successful we should never stop learning: learning about our customers, our product, management and how to build better software.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and designers to set overall development strategy and deliver high quality software
- Be a Engineer of the Front and Backend core engineering team
- Build new products and features for the new platform
- Build integrations with various market data API
- Build robust, highly available, and scalable web services
- Develop, test, and ship new features on daily basis
- Good experience Node.js, React, Typescript, Python
- Experience with relational database systems including PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and DB2; and writing complex SQL queries
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility libraries such as: Nest.js, Express, Hapi, Underscore/Lodash, Async, Bluebird.
- Strong proficiency working with database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB PostgreSQL.
- In-depth knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with React.js frameworks
- Experience with ECMAScript 6
- Experience with designing and developing distributed systems
- Experience with microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices
- Experience with Container Technologies Docker - (swarm, compose)
- Experience with scheduling and orchestration technologies (kubernetes, zookeeper, etcd, consul)
- Experience in creating API design/technical documentation (Raml, swagger)
- Experience in using debugging and observability tools for live systems dtrace, strace dtruss
- Experience in post-mortem analysis of a node process
- Experience in messaging protocols such as AMQP (, Rabbitmq, Kafka, Nats, Redis).
- Experience with JIRA, GIT, Postman, and Jenkins
- Our tech stack is Node.js, React, Python, Swift and Kotlin, php.
A cutting edge technology stack
Fun and relaxed work environment
Full health benefits - Medical
Free healthy snacks and refreshments
Great office location
Something looks off?