Inside Sales Representative (B2C)
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Greetings! I am Alea, the Sales Manager at Boxhub. My passion for high-performing teams and experience in optimizing sales strategies and driving revenue has led me to spearhead our dynamic Inbound B2C sales team. As we go through rapid growth at Boxhub, there is no shortage of opportunities for talented Inside Sales Representative to join the team who will have the opportunity to go through a Sales Bootcamp training, close one-on-one coaching, and the chance to close inbound deals for Boxhub and make a lasting impact delighting our customers and disrupting an entire industry.
Boxhub is not only a tech company; we also sell Shipping containers to people who need them. Every day, our sales teams navigate conversations with customers they're closing to ensure our delivery of shipping containers can succeed as we deliver 8-10 thousand pounds of steel across dry land and terrain. The problems you will have the opportunity to solve require not only your sales skills but are also technical and logistical. Working with Boxhub will offer you new problems to solve, which, in turn, offers new skills to add to your tool belt.
Shipping containers transport 90-95% of the world’s goods. Without them, the global supply chain would grind to a halt. Our reliance on them is incredible — but the way they’re traded isn’t.
At Boxhub, we’re on a mission to make shipping container trade easy and efficient for everyone. We believe greater access to retired shipping containers can help people live smarter, entrepreneurs create quicker, and businesses grow faster. By extending the life of shipping containers and reducing the carbon-heavy practice of empty repositioning, our vision is to build a more sustainable world — one container at a time.
Boxhub is well funded by some of the most successful investors in the tech industry, founded by long-term shipping industry experts, and led by award-winning entrepreneurs. We recently closed a Series A and are looking for new team members who are as passionate as we are about changing the shipping industry.
- Responding, qualifying and closing inbound leads, utilizing your knowledge of Boxhub to drive informative and impactful conversations.
- Navigating a substantial volume of leads, managing your pipeline effectively and engaging/re-engaging new and existing customers to contribute to new revenue growth.
- Hitting your daily activity targets, including phone calls, texting and SMS to contribute to your success.
- Building relationships with customers to identify their needs and wants and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs, communicating the value of Boxhub, utilizing our sales playbook.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Fulfillment Operations, Customer Success and Finance to ensure customer expectations are managed and met to the best possible standards.
- Staying up to date with Boxhub product and process development to inform your customer strategy.
What You Bring to the Table
- You have solid experience with inbound sales in a high-volume transaction environment, with a track record of closing deals and contributing to company revenue.
- You can quickly build customer relationships and influence decision-making by communicating value propositions and urgency.
- You're passionate and motivated; you'll do whatever it takes to smash your sales targets in the most efficient way possible.
- You're adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment that requires on-the-spot problem-solving.
- You're coachable with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You’re excited by a process-driven approach to sales, but you’re also versatile and can pivot.
- You've previously utilized HubSpot or another sales CRM (this is nice to have!)
- You have training in sales methodologies (this is nice to have!)
The Interview Process
What Boxhub Offers
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience and commission
- Stock Options
- Fantastic opportunity to help build and grow with a funded company at an early stage
- 4 weeks of annual vacation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits plan, including dental & vision & spending account you get access to on day 1
- Free access to Maple and Headspace apps
- A monthly transportation allowance
- A yearly Learning & Development budget!
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid environment - we work remotely 2 days a week
- Join a multicultural team that has built successful startups around the world
Boxhub’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Boxhub, we believe diversity and representation are key to creating an exciting product and an amazing customer and employee experience. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Boxhub’s commitment to accessibility
Boxhub is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Please inform us if you require any accommodation, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats, or to report any accessibility problems, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com