Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2023
Hi! I’m Hannah, Head of Marketing at Boxhub. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the way shipping containers are traded, transported, and used, and it’s my team's focus to bring this mission to life through our brand, content and growth channels. Did you know that shipping containers are in high demand as an economical and eco-conscious building material? Our containers have been transformed into affordable housing, workshops, offices, storage units, retail activations, vertical farms — the list goes on. By providing greater access to the world’s decommissioned containers, we hope to build a more sustainable world — one container at a time.
My bread and butter is creating customer journeys that are user-centric and data-driven, so it’s with great excitement that I invite you to apply to our first growth marketing position.
Boxhub is an e-commerce & logistics startup on a mission to revolutionize the way shipping containers are traded, transported, and used. Shipping containers are becoming the most sustainable and cheapest solution for many storage and building projects. We believe that giving our customers better access to containers, while improving the inherently broken supply chain, we can generate a substantial positive impact and help save thousands of tons of CO2 per year.
Boxhub is well funded by some of the most successful investors in the tech industry, founded by long-term shipping industry experts, and led by award-winning entrepreneurs. We were recently listed by VC's as one of the most promising marketplaces of 2022 and are looking for new team members who are equally passionate about changing an entire industry.
- Leading the strategic development and execution of full-lifecycle digital campaigns, with a particular focus on acquisition and partnerships.
- Leading conversion rate optimization (CRO) projects across all of Boxhub’s digital assets.
- Developing a crystal clear understanding of Boxhub’s B2C/B2B/B2E consumer journeys, creating the right media mix and calls-to-action for each.
- Growing brand awareness and interest against clear KPIs while adopting a data-centric approach to constantly learn and adapt to new stimuli.
- Experimenting with new and existing platforms to drive rapid revenue growth via demand generation and pipeline marketing.
- Assuming full responsibility for the strategic A/B testing of messaging, creative, placements, and platforms.
- Crafting and presenting campaign plans, updates, and performance reports for senior leadership review and sign-off.
- Ensuring all new campaigns are tagged, tracked, and fully integrated with our CRM (Hubspot).
What you bring to the table
- You’re a Growth Marketing Manager (or Specialist ready to level-up) with experience in a fast-paced tech startup environment.
- You’re a multi-channel expert ready to take full ownership of the company’s SEM, display, affiliate, and retargeting campaigns.
- You have proven experience with Facebook, Google ads and a multitude of other channels.
- You can navigate Google Analytics (yes, even GA4), Google Tag Manager, DMPs, and affiliate performance tools with confidence and precision.
- You’re always seeking opportunities to test, learn, and optimize campaign performance, funnelling consumer insights back to the business as appropriate.
- Bonus: You’re a learner and have studied e-commerce, computer, business studies or growth marketing through school, courses or bootcamps.
The interview process
- 1: 30-minute Phone screen with Emma Hunt (Head of People and Culture)
- 2: 60-minute Virtual Interview with Hannah (Head of Marketing)
- 3. 60-minute collaboration exercise with Amy (Content Marketing Manager) and Alif Mollick (Revenue Operations Manager)
- 4. 30-minute Cultural interview with Max Birner (CEO)
- 5: Reference Check
- 6. Offer 🥳
What Boxhub Offers
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience and commission
- Stock Options
- Fantastic opportunity to help build and grow with a funded company at an early stage
- 4 weeks of annual vacation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits plan, including dental & vision & spending account you get access to on day 1
- Free access to Maple and Headspace apps
- A monthly transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid environment - we work remotely 2 days a week
- Join a multicultural team that has built successful startups around the world
Boxhub’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Boxhub, we believe diversity and representation are key to creating an exciting product and an amazing customer and employee experience. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Boxhub’s commitment to accessibility
Boxhub is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Please inform us if you require any accommodation, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats, or to report any accessibility problems, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more open positions at BOXHUB
Something looks off?