Inbound Sales Manager (Consumer Vertical)
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Greetings! I am Jason, the Head of Sales at Boxhub. My passion for high-performing teams and experience in optimizing sales strategies and driving revenue has led me to spearhead our dynamic sales team. As we go through rapid growth at Boxhub, there is no shortage of opportunities for talented Sales Development Representatives to join the team and as a result, we're looking for a Sales Manager (Consumer Vertical) to manage our SDRs, supporting them in closing inbound deals for Boxhub and make a lasting impact delighting our customers and disrupting an entire industry.
Boxhub is an e-commerce & logistics startup on a mission to revolutionize the way shipping containers are traded, transported, and used. Shipping containers are becoming the most sustainable and cheapest solution for many storage and building projects. We believe that giving our customers better access to containers, while improving the inherently broken supply chain, we can generate a substantial positive impact and help save thousands of tons of CO2 per year.
Boxhub is well funded by some of the most successful investors in the tech industry, founded by long-term shipping industry experts, and led by award-winning entrepreneurs. We were recently listed by VC's as one of the most promising marketplaces of 2022 and are looking for new team members who are equally passionate about changing an entire industry.
- Managing the inbound and re-engagement sales channels for Boxhub’s consumer vertical (B2C) from a functional perspective.
- Growing and leading a high-performing team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who are our first point of contact for all customers.
- Utilizing a data-driven approach to sales and team management to ensure the team delivers results against ambitious targets, such as qualifying leads and achieving individual quotas.
- Establishing KPIs, communicating them transparently, and translating them into actionable deliverables.
- Developing a deep understanding of our consumer business and adapting customized sales tactics.
- Training and coaching the team to improve skills and performance over time.
- Working closely with the marketing team to provide feedback on marketing qualified leads and campaigns.
- Reporting accurate forecasting on weekly and monthly attainment and sharing the results with internal stakeholders.
What you bring to the table
- You have experience leading high-performance sales and BDR teams and have the uncanny ability to motivate and coach your teams.
- You've managed inbound sales teams who close in a high-volume environment.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- You have advanced knowledge of CRMs (preferably Hubspot) and relevant integrations to streamline and connect workflows.
- You have a strong sales process discipline, with the ability to take a planned, data-oriented, and analytical approach.
- You’re passionate about delivering world-class service and delighting customers.
- Your communication skills, both written and verbal, are concise and cohesive.
- You have a robust operational approach, with the ability to think strategically, prioritize and support your team members hands-on with a positive attitude.
The interview process
- 1: 20-minute Phone screen with Emma Hunt (Head of People and Culture)
- 2: 60-minute In-person Interview with Jason Anton (Head of Sales)
- 3: 60-minute in-person presentation on the sales process with Jason Anton (Head of Sales), Tarun Somani (COO) and Emma Hunt (Head of People and Culture)
- 5. 60-minute Cultural interview with Max Birner (CEO)
- 5: Reference Check
- 6. Offer 🥳
What Boxhub Offers
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience and commission
- Stock Options
- Fantastic opportunity to help build and grow with a funded company at an early stage
- 4 weeks of annual vacation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits plan, including dental & vision & spending account you get access to on day 1
- Free access to Maple and Headspace apps
- A monthly transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid environment - we work remotely 2 days a week
- Join a multicultural team that has built successful startups around the world
Boxhub’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Boxhub, we believe diversity and representation are key to creating an exciting product and an amazing customer and employee experience. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Boxhub’s commitment to accessibility
Boxhub is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Please inform us if you require any accommodation, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats, or to report any accessibility problems, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more open positions at Boxhub
Something looks off?