Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Monday, March 27, 2023
Greetings! I am Jason, the Head of Sales at Boxhub. My passion for high-performing teams and experience in optimizing sales strategies and driving revenue has led me to spearhead our dynamic sales team. As we go through rapid growth at Boxhub, there is no shortage of opportunities for talented Sales Development Representatives to join the team who will have the opportunity to go through Sales Bootcamp training, a clear career trajectory and the chance to close inbound deals for Boxhub and make a lasting impact delighting our customers and disrupting an entire industry.
Boxhub is an e-commerce & logistics startup on a mission to revolutionize the way shipping containers are traded, transported, and used. Shipping containers are becoming the most sustainable and cheapest solution for many storage and building projects. We believe that giving our customers better access to containers, while improving the inherently broken supply chain, we can generate a substantial positive impact and help save thousands of tons of CO2 per year.
Boxhub is well funded by some of the most successful investors in the tech industry, founded by long-term shipping industry experts, and led by award-winning entrepreneurs. We were recently listed by VC's as one of the most promising marketplaces of 2022 and are looking for new team members who are equally passionate about changing an entire industry.
- Responding, engaging, and qualifying inbound leads and inquiries utilizing your knowledge of Boxhub to drive informative and impactful conversations.
- Building relationships with customers to identify their needs and wants and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs, communicating the value of Boxhub.
- Driving solid leads through the sales funnel, connecting them to account executives and arranging meetings through phone calls and emails.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but have not yet purchased any goods or services to re-engage them and bring them back into the funnel.
- Prioritizing numerous requests and time demands while achieving revenue goals for the assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Staying up to date with Boxhub product and process development to inform your customer strategy.
What you bring to the table
- You have solid experience with inbound sales in a hyper-growth startup environment with a track record of closing deals and contributing to company revenue.
- You have an innate ability to sell in a consultative way that builds trust and long-standing relationships with clients, and you're great at relating to the human on the other side of the call.
- You're passionate and motivated; you'll do whatever it takes to smash your sales targets in the most efficient way possible.
- You're adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment that requires adaptability and on-the-spot problem-solving.
- You're coachable with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You've previously utilized HubSpot (this is nice to have!)
- You have training in sales methodologies (this is nice to have!)
The interview process
- 1: 20-minute Phone screen with Emma Hunt (Head of People and Culture)
- 2: 60-minute in-person role play and presentation with Jason Anton (Head of Sales) and Tarun Somani (COO)
- 3: 30-minute Cultural interview with Max Birner (CEO)
- 4: Reference Check
- 5: Offer 🥳
What Boxhub Offers
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience and commission
- Stock Options
- Fantastic opportunity to help build and grow with a funded company at an early stage
- 4 weeks of annual vacation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits plan, including dental & vision & spending account you get access to on day 1
- Free access to Maple and Headspace apps
- A monthly transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid environment - we work remotely 2 days a week
- Join a multicultural team that has built successful startups around the world
Boxhub’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Boxhub, we believe diversity and representation are key to creating an exciting product and an amazing customer and employee experience. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Boxhub’s commitment to accessibility
Boxhub is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Please inform us if you require any accommodation, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats, or to report any accessibility problems, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com
See more open positions at Boxhub
Something looks off?