Customer Onboarding Specialist
Who we are?
Book4Time is a global leader in wellness and recreation management solutions for the hospitality market. Our SaaS platform manages the end-to-end guest experience and back-office operations for hotels, resorts, casinos, and private clubs in over 95 countries. In everything we do we are guided by five clear values: Commitment, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Innovation.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an Onboarding Specialist in the SaaS space who is passionate about working with new customers and leading their end-to-end launch experience with our software. You are the customer advocate, who owns and leads Book4Time SaaS implementations. You will proactively listen, separating the wants from needs, provide recommendations, configure the system and deliver detailed training in accordance to best practices in Book4Time.
As a member of our team, you will own the customer journey in adopting our software from kick off through to launch and personally deliver live 1-on-1 online training sessions via zoom or in person (if needed). You will participate in creating effective training programs, updating training documentation, and materials to educate customers on best practices and enable them to achieve their business goals while utilizing our software.
Measures of Success for Onboarding Specialist
Successful customer implementations per quarter with CSAT and NPS.
Requirements Gathering, Kick-off and Configuration
- Work closely with the Project Coordinator and the Sales team to understand and prepare for initial customer communication.
- Educate customers on what is required for successful implementations.
- Gather and document all customer functional and technical requirements.
- Configure the Book4Time account in accordance with all the information gathered.
- 3rd party integrations configurations (no technical skills required)
Project Management and Training Delivery
- Set the path for the customer journey end to end: confirm a common understanding of project scope, delivery approach, task ownership, and deliverables.
- Control and communicate the project scope, schedules, and risk.
- Lead weekly training and project discussions, review work plans, risks, actions, issues, and decisions that drive projects to completion and minimize “time to value”
- Deliver training sessions: train-the-trainer, and end-user training.
- Become a knowledgeable product expert in all aspects of the Book4Time platform.
- Lead the training session and onboard customers from kick off planning to ensuring a successful transition to post go live Support and Customer Success teams.
- Collaborate with our customers to understand their business requirements, goals, and objectives focus on a successful onboarding experience.
- Perform the initial setup and configuration of the customers account prior to account delivery, ensure the setup aligns to the customers business requirements.
- Deliver the product training program for each assigned customer project via Zoom (and onsite when required) ensuring training deliverables are met within allocated timelines
- Manage all project deliverables, dates / milestones, and risks to ensure the customer successfully completes their required work activities.
- Act as the subject matter expert throughout the client's on-boarding journey, consulting on best practices and how-to questions.
- Participate in Onboarding team activities focused on enhancing / improving our existing training materials, product documentation, and how to videos.
What you will bring
- 2+ years experience with training and implementation preferably in B2B software / SaaS.
- Experience working in a hotel, spa or wellness business in an operations or customer facing role. (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Experience with creating training materials and documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to articulate complex topics, issues, and resolutions both orally and in writing.
- Strong understating of project management structure.
- Have a strong business acumen, multi-tasking, and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, both remote (zoom meetings) and in person.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, or related fields with experience in software implementation and onboarding. (Preferred but not mandatory).
- 100% employer-paid premium benefits
- Wellness/fitness membership program
- Company match group RRSP program
- 18 days of paid time off plus corporate holidays
- Remote-First work environment (Office location: Markham, ON)
- Free underground parking
- Budgeted professional development
- Wellness Stipend
- Discounts at our customer locations
**Successful candidates will be required to do a credit/background check.
Book4Time is committed to accessible employment practices that are compliant under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act ("AODA") and supports equal opportunity. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please contact 905-752-2588 for assistance/support.