Account Executive - North America
Founded in 2004, Book4Time is a rapidly growing SaaS company that provides the world’s #1 Spa and Wellness application for luxury hotels & resorts including leading hospitality brands like Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Accor, Four Seasons, Shangri-La, Caesars and Hard Rock in over 95 countries.
Our Ideal Candidate
We’re looking to hire an Account Executive to sell our cloud spa & activity business management software into North America's leading 5-star hotels and resorts.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you:
- Are skilled at outbound prospecting and have prior demonstrated success in hunting roles
- Are a skilled consultative seller with great listening and questioning skills
- Have prior success selling premium products/services and selling value
- Have a track record of consistently exceeding quota and winning performance awards in prior roles
- Have strong business and technical acumen
- Are coachable/trainable and have a desire and commitment to constantly improve
- Have a minimum of 2 years of B2B sales experience.
Note: Prior software sales experience and/or experience in the hospitality/wellness industries is beneficial but not required.
- Base Annual Salary 75k (CAD)
- Total Target Compensation 150K (CAD) + (uncapped)
Account Executives are responsible for:
- Proactive, targeted outbound prospecting into Ideal Customer Profile accounts, leveraging phone, email and social selling in order to maintain 3-4X pipeline
- Following up on inbound leads
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our entire product suite and spa/wellness industry in order to sell consultatively
- Conducting discovery calls with key stakeholders (Spa Directors, Director of IT, Directors of Finance, General Managers, etc.) and aligning Book4Time solutions and value proposition to customer’s strategic objectives.
- Scheduling and conducting persuasive demonstrations
- Preparing quotes and proposals and negotiating agreements in coordination with Management
- Documenting activity and interactions in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Working with the Product Management Team and sharing customer feedback and competitive intelligence
- Participate in team meetings and weekly 1:1 meetings with manager and provide pipeline and forecast updates
- Develop and maintain strong industry, product, and competitive knowledge
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales engineering, product, training and implementation, support) to ensure customer success
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop marketing campaigns and enhance messaging
- Light travel for in-person meetings and representing Book4Time at trade shows and conferences
- Other duties as assigned by Management.