.Net Software Developer
Hot job! Grab this opportunity to join Canada’s Profit 500 winner and a rapidly growing Enterprise SaaS company!
This is the job for you if you’re an individual who loves being part of a small passionate team that embraces out-of-the-box thinking, finding innovative solutions to complex problems, and working on web applications and the latest technologies. This is a remote-first role with the Home Office located in Markham, Ontario.
Founded in 2004, Book4Time is a rapidly growing SaaS company that provides the world’s #1 Spa and Wellness application for luxury hotels & resorts including leading hospitality brands like Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Accor, Four Seasons, Shangri-La, Caesars and Hard Rock in over 85 countries. We’re looking for a Software Developer to work on the design and development of new products, features and enhancements that serve the most prestigious clients in the Spa and Wellness industry.
What you Bring:
- Proficiency in developing applications using C#, ASP.NET framework, DotNet Core, MVC/Razor page, Asp.Net WebAPI, RESTful API services
- Familiarity with front end UI frameworks like Angular, bootstrap etc.
- Familiarity with MS SQL database development, writing stored procedures and queries
- Strong design and coding skills, familiarity with design patterns and architecture frameworks
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Work Environment & Expectations:
- Thrive in a small team of developers in developing and delivering features and enhancements
- Utilize Agile methodologies in a fast moving environment ensuring delivery of quality SaaS products
- Collaborate with Product Management and QA teams for the successful delivery of the software modules
- Participate and contribute in product design sessions
- Participate in user story sessions, understand the story requirements, estimate the effort
- Write efficient and legible code following the existing design patterns and best practices, unit test the code
- Work with QA team in replicating issues, provide defect fixes for most efficient use of QA time
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including stand ups, sprint demos and work towards achieving the sprint
- Guide, help and mentor junior developers on the team in terms of coding and delivery of sprint goals
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback in improving the code
- Be willing to receive feedback, collaborate with others, and actively participate in creating a better workplace for everyone
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience
- Prefer full-stack development work experience using .Net technology stack
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Additional Experience that would be considered an asset:
- Familiarity with CI/CD process in particular knowledge of Octopus and TeamCity
Company Benefits and Perks:
- 100% employer-paid premium benefits
- Wellness / fitness membership program
- Company match group RRSP program
- 18 days of paid time off plus corporate holidays
- Fun culture
- Remote-First Work (Office location: Markham, ON)
- Budgeted professional development
- Wellness Stipend
- Discounts at our customer locations
**Successful candidates will be required to do a credit/background check.
Book4Time is committed to accessible employment practices that are compliant under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act ("AODA") and supports equal opportunity. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please contact 905-752-2588 for assistance/support.