Are you a goal-oriented team player who thrives in a dynamic, exciting and fast-paced environment? Bodycad, an innovator in personalized orthopaedics has successfully combined creativity, science and innovative manufacturing to develop its proprietary innovative technology, and is now able to offer next-generation products to the orthopedic industry.
With Bodycad growing quickly, we are looking to add a new Clinical Specialist to our US team. This person will report to the Vice President of Sales, USA, and will play a key role in implementing and growing business in new and existing accounts by supporting the safe and efficient clinical use of the company’s products by surgeons, operating room staff, distributors and sales representatives.
- Provide surgeons and key hospital staff with technical advice and appropriate training on the safe and effective use of the company’s products and surgical techniques, primarily in an operating room setting.
- Provide distributors and sales representatives with detailed technical support and education on the company’s products and protocols.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong collaborative business relationships with both existing and new surgeons.
- Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
- Assist with and attend KOL labs as well as industry meetings and conferences.
- Support the sales team with various activities including training documentation, PO collection, equipment logistics, etc.
- Provide regular feedback and recommendations on product improvements that may positively impact sales and marketing results.
- Update the company’s CRM system with all pertinent customer-related information, including information on customer usage, purchasing protocols and relevant competitor activity.
- Availability to travel 75% of the time – Ideally located in Denver, Dallas or Atlanta.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales in the medical device industry, ideally related to orthopedic surgery.
- Technically oriented with ability to learn complex procedures quickly.
- Knowledge of surgical techniques and solid experience in OR protocol.
- Experience and willingness to provide advice to medical personnel on medical device use.
- Must be service orientated, an excellent communicator and possess good relationship building skills.
- Ability to create a positive impact and convey credibility to others in a clinical setting.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and to adapt to unexpected situations.