Do you have solid experience in CNC milling and turning? Would you like to be able to put your experience to good use in an ultra-innovative field that uses the very latest state-of-the-art equipment? Do you wish you could change someone’s life through the work you do? If so, keep reading, we need someone like you at Bodycad.
Bodycad is first and foremost a team of sharp-minded, curious and passionate people. What is the passion that unites us? The idea of revolutionizing the international orthopaedic market by offering 100% personalized surgical prostheses/products to patients. How do we do it? By combining the very latest technologies and completely innovative approaches from a multitude of specialties including mechanical/biomechanical engineering, computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), 3D printing, orthopaedic surgery as well as software development (CAD , imagery, web).
CNC programmers/operators are essential to our team as they are the ones who bring the ideas we develop to life. With our state-of-the-art CNC milling machines, digital lathes and 3D printers, our operators/ programmers ensure that every product manufactured in our factory is perfectly designed to meet a patient’s specific needs. More specifically, they:
- Read and interpret technical drawings in order to determine the necessary machining operations;
- Prepare the blocks of raw material as well as the tools prior to starting the machining and turning cycles;
- Collect the machined parts and perform the first level of quality control to identify any production defects prior to polishing;
- Validate the dimensions of the parts using various metrology instruments;
- Participate in the preventive maintenance of machines;
- Create programs for the new parts that will be produced.
- DEP in machining, ASP in machine tool machining or equivalent experience;
- 2-3 years of experience in precision machining;
- Machining experience on 5-axis CNC milling machines and digital lathes;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Great rigor and good attention to detail;
- Good autonomy and sense of initiative;
- Knowledge of various metrology instruments;
- Experience in 3D printing (asset).
If you are looking for an environment where you will feel that your efforts are valued and your skills are developing every day, all you have to do is submit your application!