Real Estate Operations Specialist
Bōde has created the first digital home marketplace - where buyers and sellers connect directly to transact homes. We provide powerful, smart, intuitive technology that puts the home buyer and seller, in control of their most significant asset.
Bōde has digitized the entire real estate transaction process – from listing, to booking showings, to making an offer, to closing – putting buyers and sellers in the driver’s seat and removing the need to hire an agent. We automate the logistics from start to finish saving time and significant money while arming homeowners with the information and data they have always wanted.
Bōde’s tools make it easy to buy and sell a home yourself but we are also here to support with our marketing, economics, data science, and real estate expertise too.
The people behind Bōde are seasoned, purpose-driven disruptors. We work together as a cohesive team to build solutions that modernize industries. We believe people deserve transparency, choice, and freedom, and we are passionate about providing a beautiful solution to elevate their journey.
The Real Estate Operations Specialist role:
We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented administrator who will support our team on a wide variety of activities including:
- Creating and maintaining listings
- Assisting in sales administration tasks such as organizing real estate documents, and monitoring for regulatory compliance
- Preparing and maintaining digital listings ads
- Coordinating of photos and RMS Measurements
- Preparing conveyancing packages
As an Operations Specialist, you will need:
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and problem-solving
- A diligent attention to detail
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet deadlines
- Prior experience as an unlicensed real estate assistant is preferred
The Operations Specialist will report to Bōde’s Director, Operations and Customer Success.
The working days for this position will be Monday to Friday with a hybrid working environment of 2-3 days work from home
How to apply:
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and demonstrate your communications skills by including a cover letter as well as your resume.
We are excited to hear from you.
Something looks off?