Manager, Customer Delivery Operations and Enablement
Customer Service, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, March 8, 2023
Boast automates R&D Tax claims by combining proprietary AI-driven software with in-house engineers and CPAs. 500+ companies in the US and Canada use Boast to maximize their R&D tax returns and de-risk their audits while drastically reducing the impact on their internal resources.
Our offices are in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and Calgary. We are currently looking for a Manager, Customer Delivery Operations and Enablement to join our team. The Manager, Customer Delivery (CD) Operations and Enablement will ensure that the Customer Delivery team has the right training, processes and tools to successfully manage the customer journey and deliver on time. The CD Operations and Enablement Manager will assist the CD team in the following main areas: onboarding and training CD team members, managing processes, continuous improvement, and developing systems to enable predictable revenue delivery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, developing, delivering, and maintaining onboarding and training programs for the CD team.
- Rolling out enablement and training to sure a consistent level of knowledge and process across the CD team.
- Collaborate with Directors and Managers across the organization to effectively manage, document, and track process change rollout and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with Product and CD to create new training materials and processes as new product features are released.
- Develop and manage accurate project delivery forecasting systems and reporting to enable the predictability of revenue delivery, a critical part of visibility to the senior leadership and board of directors.
- Implement and own software tools that facilitate CD activities.
What’s in it for you?
- Employer Paid Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- Flexible work environment and vacation policy
- Learning and career development
- There’s no shortage of different projects to work on and opportunities to learn and develop new skill sets
- Job Type: Permanent Full-time
- 100% Remote with WeWork location options should you want to meet with local colleagues or just want a change in scenery!
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong background in program, project or process management and/or experience in an enablement role.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage process change within large teams.
- Experienced in implementing systems project forecasting and progress tracking systems.
- Previous experience in designing effective team training programs.
- Experienced in creating and delivering onboarding programs.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with team members at all levels in an organization.
- Previous experience in sharing best practices and striving for continuous improvement.
- Great presentation skills and the ability to create engaging, informative presentations.
- Proactive, problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and technical capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with Salesforce is considered an asset.
At Boast, we believe that diversity is the foundation of innovation and progress. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that celebrates and embraces differences in culture, background, experiences, and ideas. Our mission is to foster an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and contribute to the success of our team.
We are dedicated to continuously improving our efforts toward diversity, equity, and inclusion in every aspect of our organization. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide fair and equal consideration for all qualified candidates, regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We recognize the importance of accessibility, and we are committed to providing accommodations to ensure that all candidates have an equal opportunity to participate in the interviewing process. We welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and join our team, as we believe that diversity is a key ingredient to our success.
See more open positions at Boast.AI
Something looks off?