PHP Developer (Intermediate or Senior)
How to Apply
You will be a member of a high performing team with responsibility for end-to-end development of our web and application servers and supporting infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional software developer with broad experience implementing multi-tenant web-based solutions that are elegant, secure, performant, and standards compliant. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, a customer-focussed mentality, and the ability to meet deadlines are critical to this role.
- Architectural design of our identity proofing and management solutions.
- Design and implementation of new features based on customer requirements and product management.
- Writing structured, well-organized, and reusable code.
- Providing technical direction to and mentoring more junior developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Developing and ensuring practices to maintain high quality code standards.
- Experience with Docker, Git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and expertise in federation and web authentication protocols such as OpenID Connect, SAML, and JWT.
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Note: Our team is currently working remotely. However, remote candidates must be willing to relocate to Ottawa.
- Energetic start-up environment (felt even with team currently working remotely).
- Challenging assignments/projects.
- Complimentary access to applicable Udemy online learning courses.
- MacBook or PC laptop access.
Something looks off?