Technical Support Specialist
How to apply
Email email@example.com with the subject line "Technical Support Specialist" and your attached PDF résumé.
You will be a member of a high performing team with responsibility for supporting enterprise level customers and ensuring the quality of Bluink’s products. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, a customer-focussed mentality, and the ability to meet deadlines are critical to this role.
- Take ownership of the technical support process and the ability to see problems through to resolution.
- Work closely with Development and Product Management to identify and troubleshoot client issues.
- Provide prompt and accurate information to customers in both English and French.
- Update product knowledge base and documentation as needed.
- Identify and document issues with clear, concise, steps to reproduce.
- Assist in project quality assurance testing and running automated test scripts.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of multiple complex systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose client issues in a timely manner.
- Experience with directly supporting enterprise-level customers.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French (both oral and written) is an asset.
- Familiarity with issue tracking systems (JIRA), source control (git), Linux, and command line tools is an asset.
- Knowledge of mobile app platforms (iOS/Android) is an asset.
- Programming experience is an asset.
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
- Energetic start-up environment (felt even with team currently working remotely).
- Challenging assignments/projects.
- Complimentary access to applicable Udemy online learning courses.
- MacBook or PC laptop access.