Senior Publisher Success Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Blockthrough helps the world’s leading media brands restore a healthier relationship with the 225 million users who filter their online ad experience. Our real-time ad filtering technology ensures that only creatives that meet the highest ad quality standards such as Acceptable Ads and Better Ads are served to opted-in users—thus delivering respectful, relevant, nonintrusive, and consent-based advertising.
Blockthrough is the most popular ad filtering solution among the Comscore Top 150, and our customers include brands like AccuWeather, Freestar, CafeMedia, Healthline, and Future plc. Today, our technology powers more than 10,000 sites across the globe, monetizing over 2 billion pageviews each month.
For its innovative technology, strong revenue growth, and contribution to the online publishing ecosystem, Blockthrough has been recognized with awards from analysts and trade publications including Deloitte, The Globe and Mail, Great Place to Work, Adweek, AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, and AdMonsters. Blockthrough is a TCF v2.0 certified vendor and a member of Interactive Advertising Bureau (Canada), associate member of Association of Online Publishers (UK), and community member of Prebid.
We’re looking for an attentive and growth-minded Senior Publisher Success Manager to take responsibility for all aspects of onboarding new clients, helping current clients earn additional revenue and increase the scope and scale of their use of our product.
This role is a combination of relationship building, troubleshooting, internal sales and farming for referrals.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love working with fellow talented people, and enjoy learning from the best in the industry, this role is a for you!
What You'll Be Doing
- Relationship/Operational Management of Tier 1 and Tier 2 programmatic accounts
- Client onboarding project management (client consultation around integration options and management of internal resources as needed)
- Continuous performance monitoring/analysis and visualizing data in accordance with business outcomes for client business reviews
- Driving incremental revenue through technical and commercial opportunity discovery
- Thinking creatively to upsell and cross-sell new products and opportunities
- Partnering with the Solutions Engineering team to audit integrations and ensure the optimal implementation of our solution
- Providing consultative support for strategic initiatives on the client side
- Surfacing client requests and suggestions for feature enhancements to Product
What You'll Need
- 2+ years account management experience in ad tech environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking with tactical execution skills
- Understanding of Ad Serving Ecosystem (Agencies, DSPs, SSPs, Networks, ad servers, etc.)
- Experience with attribution and/or measurement vendors across AdTech
- The ability to convey complex technical requirements and ideas to both technical and commercially focused people internally and externally
- Creative thinking that can identify potential strategic alignment across multiple partner segments
- The ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with various functions, both internally and externally
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, Tableau, and Google Ad Manager/DV360
Why you’ll love working at Blockthrough
- Close-knit and collaborative culture with transparent leadership that cares
- Competitive compensation (including health, dental, and vision benefits)
- 28 days of vacation per year
- Paid sabbatical program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Top-of-the-line hardware
- Optimal work-life balance
- Up to $1k home office reimbursement
- Professional development compensation
- 100% remote or the opportunity to work out of our central downtown Toronto office, surrounded by some of Toronto’s hottest startups
If you don't have all the requirements but think that you'll add value to the team, we’d love to hear from you!
We value inclusiveness, diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.