People and Talent Coordinator
People & HR
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Blockthrough helps the world’s leading media brands restore a healthier relationship with the 225 million users who filter their online ad experience. Our real-time ad filtering technology ensures that only creatives that meet the highest ad quality standards such as Acceptable Ads and Better Ads are served to opted-in users—thus delivering respectful, relevant, nonintrusive, and consent-based advertising.
Blockthrough is the most popular ad filtering solution among the Comscore Top 150, and our customers include brands like AccuWeather, Freestar, CafeMedia, Healthline, and Future plc. Today, our technology powers more than 10,000 sites across the globe, monetizing over 2 billion pageviews each month.
For its innovative technology, strong revenue growth, and contribution to the online publishing ecosystem, Blockthrough has been recognized with awards from analysts and trade publications including Deloitte, The Globe and Mail, Great Place to Work, Adweek, AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, and AdMonsters. Blockthrough is a TCF v2.0 certified vendor and a member of Interactive Advertising Bureau (Canada), associate member of Association of Online Publishers (UK), and community member of Prebid.
Blockthrough is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented People and Talent Coordinator to join our People & Talent team! This a fantastic opportunity to facilitate administrative, HR, recruitment, and event planning duties company-wide. If you are a fantastic communicator, have experience working with multiple stakeholders, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this role is for you!
What You'll Be Doing
- Answer and direct incoming voicemail messages and emails
- Manage office supplies and inventory, including ordering and restocking as needed
- Keep a record of incoming mail, and distribute outgoing packages and supplies as needed
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate in-person and virtual team events
- Manage and update company databases and files
- Support the People & Talent team with administrative tasks such as: scheduling interviews, onboarding new hires, and managing employee engagement and performance
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need
- Post-secondary education in office administration, HR, Recruitment, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and other office technology tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow in the role
Bonus Points If You Have
- Event planning and/or coordination experience
- HR and/or recruitment experience
- Office management experience
Why you’ll love working at Blockthrough
- Close-knit and collaborative culture with transparent leadership that cares
- Competitive compensation (including health, dental, and vision benefits)
- 28 days of vacation per year
- Paid sabbatical program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Top-of-the-line hardware
- Optimal work-life balance
- Up to $1k home office reimbursement
- Professional development compensation
- This is a hybrid opportunity - you will work remotely and in our central downtown Toronto office, surrounded by some of Toronto’s hottest startups
If you don't have all the requirements but think that you'll add value to the team, we’d love to hear from you!
We value inclusiveness, diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Blockthrough
Something looks off?