Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Blockthrough helps the world’s leading media brands restore a healthier relationship with the 225 million users who filter their online ad experience. Our real-time ad filtering technology ensures that only creatives that meet the highest ad quality standards such as Acceptable Ads and Better Ads are served to opted-in users—thus delivering respectful, relevant, nonintrusive, and consent-based advertising.
Blockthrough is the most popular ad filtering solution among the Comscore Top 150, and our customers include brands like AccuWeather, Freestar, CafeMedia, Healthline, and Future plc. Today, our technology powers more than 10,000 sites across the globe, monetizing over 2 billion pageviews each month.
For its innovative technology, strong revenue growth, and contribution to the online publishing ecosystem, Blockthrough has been recognized with awards from analysts and trade publications including Deloitte, The Globe and Mail, Great Place to Work, Adweek, AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, and AdMonsters. Blockthrough is a TCF v2.0 certified vendor and a member of Interactive Advertising Bureau (Canada), associate member of Association of Online Publishers (UK), and community member of Prebid.
We’re looking for an Account Based Marketing Specialist to take ownership of our target account landscape, enable the sales team with account-level intelligence and assets, and increase marketing’s influence and contribution to new revenue growth.
This role is a combination of market research, account based marketing, and demand generation.
If you are a results-driven marketer who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to our company's growth!
Please note that for this role we are only considering candidates permanently located in PT / CT / ET timezones.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Identify and prioritize high-value target accounts that align with our company's sales goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to develop and execute personalized marketing campaigns for each target account, including email marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, and advertising.
- Create customized content and messaging that speaks directly to the needs and pain points of target accounts.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of ABM campaigns using relevant metrics such as engagement rates, conversion rates, and ROI to optimize campaign performance.
- Support the sales team in achieving revenue growth targets from target accounts by providing them with the necessary marketing materials and support.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer insights to continually improve our ABM strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product and customer success to ensure alignment and integration of ABM campaigns with broader marketing initiatives.
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience in account-based marketing or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of publishing, media, and ad tech industry.
- Experience working with sales teams to execute successful ABM campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively across teams.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to measure and optimize campaign performance using relevant metrics.
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Proven ability to drive results with minimal supervision.
- Experience with marketing automation and other technology tools used for executing and measuring ABM campaigns.
- Knowledge of the latest marketing trends, best practices, and emerging technologies.
Why you’ll love working at Blockthrough
- Close-knit and collaborative culture with transparent leadership that cares
- Competitive compensation (including health, dental, and vision benefits)
- 28 days of vacation per year
- Paid sabbatical program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Top-of-the-line hardware
- Optimal work-life balance
- Up to $1k home office reimbursement
- Professional development compensation
- 100% remote or the opportunity to work out of our central downtown Toronto office, surrounded by some of Toronto’s hottest startups
If you don't have all the requirements but think that you'll add value to the team, we’d love to hear from you!
We value inclusiveness, diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Blockthrough
Something looks off?