Senior Full Stack Developer (Health Tech)
Colombia · Argentina
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2023
Blanc Labs is a preferred partner for global enterprises looking to digitize and automate their operations and build their next generation of digital products and services. Our successful engagement power companies to accelerate digital services and drive adoption and customer growth.
Blanc Labs is looking for a Full-Stack Developer who wants to push tech boundaries using the latest tools and frameworks. We have a “get things done” attitude and look for ownership, partnership and passion in our team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop world-class healthcare solutions based on client requirements.
- Help architect and build scalable, responsive, and secure applications on the cloud.
- Execute initial design and development of new software or perform extensive software revisions to the existing code base.
- Assist the internal team in addressing enhancement requests and issues from customers. Investigate and fix defects.
- Produce detailed technical documentation.
- Implement solutions based on industry-accepted healthcare standards & best practices.
- Assess the current health landscape for relevant information, data models, and standards to determine future architecture (e.g., HL7 RIM, FHIR, SNOMED CT)
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs and processes as necessary.
- Quickly and thoroughly learn new technologies required to perform duties
What You'll Need To Be Successful
- 7+ years of Full Stack Development experience in 2 or more popular programming languages like Java, Python, Node, Angular, Vue, React etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing solutions for the healthcare industry, preferably on large healthcare interoperability projects
- Experience with healthcare interoperability standards like HL7 (includes HL7 v2, v3 RIM, DICOM, CDA & FHIR) & Integration Engines to convert one bar to another.
- Familiarity with key healthcare terminologies and classifications such as SNOMED-CT, LOINC, ICD-10-CA/CCI, EMPI etc)
- Experience in building Restful APIs & developing system integrations.
- Experience working with SQL & NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes and container platforms.
- Experience building multi-cloud systems that work in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Experience with modern version control and ticketing systems Like git, GitHub, Bitbucket and Jira
Blanc Labs is enabling a digital future. Headquartered in Toronto, we partner with clients in North & South America to digitize and automate their operations and build their next generation of digital products and services. We empower clients to enhance their digital offerings and bring creative solutions to the market faster. Learn more at www.blanclabs.com.
Blanc Labs is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.